Saber Throw Pass-through

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Valon Rachius
Lost One

Saber Throw Pass-through

Post by Valon Rachius »

After being the victim of a barrage of Saber Throws, I thought up a suggestion, since levels 4 and 5 seem to not have any elevated power compared to 3: Would it be possible to make the throw continue through the first target after it hits, letting the thrower hit more than one target with each throw?
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

I think throw 5 should home and throw 4 should increase the speed. Having it go through gives it the possibility of getting 'drag' damage, which could up it from a thirty damage power to an amount between 30-30,000,000 like in single player.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Olim Adasca
Lost One

Post by Olim Adasca »

Tomoran wrote:I think throw 5 should home and throw 4 should increase the speed. Having it go through gives it the possibility of getting 'drag' damage, which could up it from a thirty damage power to an amount between 30-30,000,000 like in single player.
Lol'd, but there's potential, I already envision getting the rocket launcher lock-on thing when throwing a saber XD
Olim Adasca || Age: 33 || Species: Arkanian || Height: 1.86 m || Weight: 106.7 kg || Initiated: 274.28 ABY || Homeworld: Arkania || Birthdate: 268.20 || Mentors : Sebastin Creed 279.29 - 296.28 || Retired: 302.13 ABY
"Never give up, never surrender."
"Before all else, your duty to others."
"Always make your own drinks."
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Olim Adasca wrote:Lol'd, but there's potential, I already envision getting the rocket launcher lock-on thing when throwing a saber XD
I like this, and support it.

Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

@ Olim's thingie, Haha.

Heh, It's strong enough as it is. :P
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Alright, I guess it's my turn to go off on a rant and be jerk. I've never liked saber throw and I believe it's over used and spammed with in ::JEDI::; particularly the point blank range throws to cut down health. My dislike of the ability has lead me to RP Delmi to think that it's dishonourable to throw a weapon. The saber throw is only used a few times within the movies and isn't supposed to be that common of a maneuver. So, I guess in short, I'm against anything that will encourage people to use/purchase the saber throw.

[/rant]
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

Oh, I hate saber throw as well, but levels 4/5 of Saber Throw are among the most expensive things you can get. But yes, video games are very saber throw-heavy to even out the melee aspect of it I think.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Arendur
Lost One

Post by Arendur »

Sared Kilvan wrote:
Olim Adasca wrote:Lol'd, but there's potential, I already envision getting the rocket launcher lock-on thing when throwing a saber XD
I like this, and support it.
Same!
| Someone should make me a cool signature | Clothes welcome too |