In-Game Server Tracker

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Cor'em'yilee

Post by Cor'em'yilee »

If you lock your tracker on to only fire in-game messages when you hide or anything to JK2 you can still utilize it to see who is in servers. That's what I do. =) but I understand.
Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

I've been meaning to suggest something sort of similar to this.

I've noticed that MB2 has a tab for 'Servers' while in game (That is, it doesn't have a "Profile" tab since it's an siege gametype.) Would it be possible to use of the less used tabs (Server info, voice chat, etc) and replace it with servers?

Just an idea.

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Cor'em'yilee wrote:If you lock your tracker on to only fire in-game messages when you hide or anything to JK2 you can still utilize it to see who is in servers. That's what I do. =) but I understand.
Or, with UU, you can make it so there are NO messages, so that you don't have to worry about it. The messages about the game being mini'd would be placed in your console only, so that's nothing to worry about..
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

Maloush wrote:I've been meaning to suggest something sort of similar to this.

I've noticed that MB2 has a tab for 'Servers' while in game (That is, it doesn't have a "Profile" tab since it's an siege gametype.) Would it be possible to use of the less used tabs (Server info, voice chat, etc) and replace it with servers?

Just an idea.
Using the MB2 technique could work as well. But I like the original suggestion more for JEDI. :P

Otherwise, as long as it works...

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)