::JEDI:: Artwork

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

I could take a picture of all kinds of groups of people sitting around together. In fact, I might!
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Daereon
Lost One

Post by Daereon »

Nice picture, really classic and all that. Still, yeah I have to agree with Tyren about the whole stalker bit.

Daereon Daimon, Jedi Knight, Nexu Clan.
Initiated: 269.30| Mentors: Aeon Xarbon_Ergo Stomi| Knighted: 284.28
Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Phillip Braden wrote:Tomoran has proved my point that theres a relationship between Fane and Zeak (Providing that is Zeak next to her) ;), nice picture Tomoran.
Yeah because when a guy and a girl are being near eachother it's an obvious sign of them being in a relationship... .... .... you live in an odd place. :roll:

but a good capture tomo :P go snap some more kids... (waitwhat)

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦

Daereon
Lost One

Post by Daereon »

Fane Ornn'ila wrote:
Phillip Braden wrote:Tomoran has proved my point that theres a relationship between Fane and Zeak (Providing that is Zeak next to her) ;), nice picture Tomoran.
Yeah because when a guy and a girl are being near eachother it's an obvious sign of them being in a relationship... .... .... you live in an odd place. :roll:
I suggest we don't even get started on a conversation involving that. Don't see it ending well lol.

Daereon Daimon, Jedi Knight, Nexu Clan.
Initiated: 269.30| Mentors: Aeon Xarbon_Ergo Stomi| Knighted: 284.28
Tyren Nayrus
Lost One

Post by Tyren Nayrus »

MEANWHILE!

I'd like to know if it is possible to have some sort of contest.

Create an official ::JEDI:: Order outfit for those who use the Jedi Customization PLUS (of course it could be adapted to other models)

Something that would identify the Alzoc 3 branch of the Order. What do you guys think?
Name: Tyren Nayrus | Species: Zeltron | Age: 11 | Mentor(s): None |
Skin Link
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

I think emblems are left for Soft Drink brands and flags, not so much Jedi Orders.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Yup, I agree entirely. The whole point of Jedi attire is that it was designed to be recognisable, but at the same time understated and functional, not ridiculously gaudy or covered in emblems. All very well trying to design unique clothing for your characters, but in truth, most of it wouldn't be worn inside a Jedi Temple.
Phillip Braden

Post by Phillip Braden »

What would be the point in making a emblem for a skin to identify you when you never go on servers other than ::JEDI:: temple and galaxy, and TBH I think the big ::JEDI:: thing in your names is emblem enough, don't you? ;)
Valon Rachius
Lost One

Post by Valon Rachius »

In character, Phillip...
Phillip Braden

Post by Phillip Braden »

Valon Rachius wrote:In character, Phillip...
I know, I'm just saying there's not really a point making a fancy emblem for models as really only Jedi are in the enclave so they would all know what branch they belong to, if you see what I mean?
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Technically we already have something like that. The main JEDI logo on the frontpage (which I knew a few people have used as badges/etc in their own skins) represents our branch of the greater Jedi Order in the galaxy. I'd be more interested in seeing variations for the Coruscant/Illum/etc. temples.

Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

Sared Kilvan wrote:I'd be more interested in seeing variations for the Coruscant/Illum/etc. temples.
Creating a full list for each enclave would be rather interesting, even if used little.

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Sared Kilvan
Lost One

Post by Sared Kilvan »

For the visually inclined, I think it would be fun. Though for convenience's sake, I've normally just seen the ::CORU:: and ::ILUM:: tags used.

Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

Sared Kilvan wrote:For the visually inclined, I think it would be fun. Though for convenience's sake, I've normally just seen the ::CORU:: and ::ILUM:: tags used.
Wait, you serious? I've never seen tags like that used. O.o

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Sared Kilvan
Lost One

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Rarely, but a couple times. I remember Coren used a ::CORU:: tag for his time that he was stationed on Coruscant and visiting once or twice. Likewise I've seen some use an ::ILUM:: tag as a support character during a Master/Padawan trip to that temple.