Life Day // 285.24 ABY - 285.26 ABY

News and Discussions for visiting Galactic Citizens
Maloush
Lost One

Life Day // 285.24 ABY - 285.26 ABY

Post by Maloush »

Greetings,

As I am sure you are all aware, Life Day is rapidly approaching. I except that there will plenty of food, games, and socializing this year and I hope it is yet another enjoyable celebration. With that being said, I have been making a few preparations and I should be done with them this evening. So, I expect that we will be able to depart for Kashyyyk tomorrow morning around 1200 GST. There will be two shuttles waiting for us in the valley just South of the temple.

If you plan on attending, please have your items packed and ready to go so that we may leave at the expected departure time. Remember, it is in the snowy and cold seasons on Kashyyyk, so dress warmly. We will only be staying a few days, so do not pack too heavily.

If there are any further questions, you can contact me personally via my private communications channel or the comport.

I look forward to see you all tomorrow!

Maloush Paroveid - Jedi Knight

(( All necessary files can be found here ))

** More details to come **

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

(( Due to conflicting schedules, I would like to postpone the event until 1300. Sorry for the complications. ))

Students, due to a storm system current North of the temple, our shuttles will be delayed by an hour.

| age_44 | height_1.80m | weight_81.65g | race_rodian | mentor_martis.alguien | padawan_sarran.kuo/delmi.n'jork/caleb.quintilian|

((Alt. Character Skin))

Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

Please be aware that we are now visitors on Kashyyyk. I expect everyone to act accordingly. If any incident should occur, please alert a Knight or Master immediately.

(( The events will be taking place on the Galaxy server. Please try to enjoy yourselves, as it's meant to be a very relaxed, chilled environment. It's your responsibility to come up with the RPs, not the Knights or higher ups. Have fun with it! If you have an idea that'll need approval, coordinate with an admin.

The wook accounts are (wook wook) and (wook1 wook1). If any technical questions should arise, contact the Council or myself.

Have fun and Merry Chirstmas! ))

((Alt. Character Skin))

Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

(( Please note that the Galaxy will be used for a mission starting around 1500. ))

((Alt. Character Skin))

Maloush
Lost One

Post by Maloush »

(( From my understanding (and anyone can correct me if I'm wrong) we are now back at the temple. ))

((Alt. Character Skin))