::JEDI:: Artwork

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Sebastin Creed wrote:..And it is indeed nice to hear from you, hope you are both well. :D
Well that's a little insensitive Master Creed. Shame on you. His head is on a spike!! I am sure he is feeling quite beside himself. :: Rolls his eyes ::

:lol:

and yes, nice to see you again Elrehka lol Nice bit of art there :)

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

Elu Dako wrote:
Cynthia wrote:Creepy
Go on filefront and search 'Rosh Penin on a stick' if you want a laugh xD.
Perhaps someone with more skill than I should edit this to replace rosh's head with Nivek. Then Mandalore can wave it at us in battle and mock us with it.

I know I know, disturbing and gross. But I went there anyway ;-)
Olim Adasca
Lost One

Post by Olim Adasca »

Still, wouldn't it be like a skull now?
Also, as Nivek was actually possibly considered 'brave', how did they put him on a stick instead of actual respect?
Olim Adasca || Age: 33 || Species: Arkanian || Height: 1.86 m || Weight: 106.7 kg || Initiated: 274.28 ABY || Homeworld: Arkania || Birthdate: 268.20 || Mentors : Sebastin Creed 279.29 - 296.28 || Retired: 302.13 ABY
"Never give up, never surrender."
"Before all else, your duty to others."
"Always make your own drinks."
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

I'll be in the corner, curled up in the fetal position, away from you sick, sick people.

It is a well-done drawing though.

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Olim Adasca wrote:Still, wouldn't it be like a skull now?
Also, as Nivek was actually possibly considered 'brave', how did they put him on a stick instead of actual respect?
Thought crossed my mind, but I guess they were more interested in provoking us... as such war tactics do include head on spikes.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Hah that looks great.
Nice to see/hear/read from you again too ^^

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦

Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Simus Cnydaria wrote:
Elu Dako wrote:
Cynthia wrote:Creepy
Go on filefront and search 'Rosh Penin on a stick' if you want a laugh xD.
Perhaps someone with more skill than I should edit this to replace rosh's head with Nivek. Then Mandalore can wave it at us in battle and mock us with it.

I know I know, disturbing and gross. But I went there anyway ;-)
The one thing EVERYONE wants to see: Baelin's fashion designer on a stick ;) joking hehe
Last edited by Elu Dako on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baelin Raddyx
Lost One

Post by Baelin Raddyx »

I'msorrywhat.
| age_22 | height_2.6m | weight_125kg | race_human | mentor_simus.cnydaria
Elrehka Quena
Lost One

Post by Elrehka Quena »

Thank you to everyone that liked the drawing. T'is true about the creepiness of it. Though I guess it could be seen as a nice change on the side to most other drawings.

In terms of the head... It most, most, most probably is nothing more than a withering skull by now yes. As for it being put on the spike. I recall hearing of it many a times, especially from Nivek to myself, but I can't remember where the idea came from.

And also it's nice seeing people JEDI again after quite a long bit of time. Thank you. :)
Nivek Tholmai
Lost One

Post by Nivek Tholmai »

Elrehka Quena wrote:I recall hearing of it many a times, especially from Nivek to myself, but I can't remember where the idea came from.
Backstage we agreed that I would be stabbed so that everyone got the message that my falling behind wasn't a fluke and that I was actually dead. The whole head-on-spike thing was spur of the moment by Cyril if I'm correct.

I quite like the drawing, I'd like to see more from people around the community who can, showing significant moments from JEDI's history. :)
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

And I think your fall was one of my favorite moments in JEDI history, not because I wanted to see you dead ;-) but because it was an "oh sh*t" moment that truly shook up the security that we all felt behind our temple walls. It was a great start to our temporary exile, knowing we were being hunted and we were not safe. It made for great rp. And the cruelness of it showed the savage, callous nature of those chasing us. From a writing perspective it was beautiful.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Sadly I couldn't actually take off, our I would have like been

"NIVEK!?"

::Turns the ship around::

Ah, he's still down there - good.

::Turns around again and heads for space::

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Sebastin Creed wrote:Sadly I couldn't actually take off, our I would have like been

"NIVEK!?"

::Turns the ship around::

Ah, he's still down there - good.

::Turns around again and heads for space::
xD lol
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Simus Cnydaria wrote:And I think your fall was one of my favorite moments in JEDI history, not because I wanted to see you dead ;-) but because it was an "oh sh*t" moment that truly shook up the security that we all felt behind our temple walls. It was a great start to our temporary exile, knowing we were being hunted and we were not safe. It made for great rp. And the cruelness of it showed the savage, callous nature of those chasing us. From a writing perspective it was beautiful.
True, had it not been obvious that it was happening. I was at the back of the line, so I was watching the retreat fairly closely, and Nivek was the only one not falling back while the rest of us did, so you sorta knew it was coming...

But yeah, the beheading was nice. I honestly think we should keep up the theme - if a Jedi loses an RP with Mandalorians, we should start making remarks as to 'removing heads for the Mandalore', just to add that 'will they, won't they?' aspect to it all :D
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Nivek should totally make that head on a spike one his avatar ;) hehe