Podcast

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Liezl Myrin

Post by Liezl Myrin »

You should be glad she saved your butt. :wink:
Totally inappropriate. ::shakes head::
[Lee-zul My-rin][age 20][275.25]So come close, check me out! I'm so hot, bright, & so ready!..You can't let me down, 'Cause I don't have time to be wasting! Let's stick to me, & I'll be alright baby.
Skin 3/6/11
All do nothin. You're going to be waitin a century or more.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Done.

I strongly suggest neither of you try to listen to this podcast. :)

Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

Damn, I missed the party.
Nastajja Arren
Lost One

Post by Nastajja Arren »

It's fine in private, or away from the forums, don't get me wrong. Everyone is entitled to say what they will, and I don't normally go around getting easily offended. But this particular website just isn't the place for it. ;)

Species: Ryn

Liezl Myrin

Post by Liezl Myrin »

Takes out scroll.
~ Section One ~
Code of Conduct

On the JEDI forum, respect is imperative, and asked to be observed at all times. The JEDI community consists of many age groups and backgrounds. In order not to cause or receive offense, respect is utmost necessary. Any and all outright disrespectful acts, text or images will have following severe repercussions, including, but not limited to, temporary or permanent ban and, if applicable, legal action.

Any and all matters that are private, consisting of a select group of individuals, should not be posted on the JEDI forums. This includes, but is not limited to, matters between an individual and a server administrator, two or more individuals, an individual or select group of individuals and the JEDI Council. Such matters should be dealt with by the JEDI Council or a qualified JEDI clan member.

~ Section Two ~
General Posting Protocol

Post Content:
Posted content should be considered of a clean and unoffensive nature. As mentioned before, the JEDI forum is frequented by individuals of varying ages and backgrounds. This requires all public posting to maintain a "PG" (or equivalent) rating reference. If this reference is unclear to you, contact an administrator or moderator before posting publicly.

Sexually explicit, vulgar, violent, and/or disturbing images or text fall under the aforementioned guidelines and will be dealt with by administrator(s) and/or forum moderator(s), with or without notice.
[Lee-zul My-rin][age 20][275.25]So come close, check me out! I'm so hot, bright, & so ready!..You can't let me down, 'Cause I don't have time to be wasting! Let's stick to me, & I'll be alright baby.
Skin 3/6/11
Nastajja Arren
Lost One

Post by Nastajja Arren »

We can probably drop it now, it's been edited! Wouldn't wanna start an argument. Thanks kindly, Sared! ^_^

Liezl Myrin

Post by Liezl Myrin »

Rawr! Rule breaker! :bash: jk :lol:
Skin 3/6/11
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

I had intended to use this topic to announce potential times for these casts ... keep in mind that they are the discretion of the individual. We're not going to put this in front of anybody and ask them to watch it.

If you want to meta about how offensive we are, don't worry ... we are excessively offensive all the time.

We'll try to do it once a week or something.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Alkur Tekeil
Exiled

Post by Alkur Tekeil »

Would it be better/different/appropriate if it had said the opposite?
Liezl Myrin

Post by Liezl Myrin »

It doesn't matter. The important thing is to keep it PG, but thank you Sared for editing what you posted out now. :D
Skin 3/6/11
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

Parental Guidance Suggested (PG)
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. The theme itself may call for parental guidance and/or the program contains one or more of the following: moderate violence (V), some sexual situations (S), infrequent coarse language (L), or some suggestive dialogue (D).

VS

Parents Strongly Cautioned (PG13)
This program contains some material that parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age. Parents are strongly urged to exercise greater care in monitoring this program and are cautioned against letting children under the age of 14 watch unattended. This program contains one or more of the following: intense violence (V), intense sexual situations (S), strong coarse language (L), or intensely suggestive dialogue (D).

I'm not certain what is strong or coarse or intensely suggestive about what was in the original quote.

The podcast itself is very inappropriate, which is why we're keeping it out.

That said, stop derailing my quasi-thread about infrequent nonsense!
Nastajja Arren
Lost One

Post by Nastajja Arren »

I really did not want to turn it into a discussion about the rights and wrongs of the content itself, Alkur. I merely stated that for this site, and by this sites own rules, it wasn't appropriate content. Like I said, you guys can do whatever you want in the podcasts, say what you want. It's not directly on the site, but a post is.
Tomoran wrote:We're not going to put this in front of anybody and ask them to watch it.
Perfectly fine. But posting it IS putting it in front of us. Like I said though, issue is done and over! Sared was kind enough to edit it, and I'm content to leave it at that. Discussing the "okayness" of it probably breaches the no /religious/political/orientation discussion rules, so I'd like to avoid doing so.

EDIT: Sorry Tomoran, posted before I saw you tell us to not post. Maybe the topic could get redone to only have schedule posts.

Liezl Myrin

Post by Liezl Myrin »

I absolutely have no problem with whatever you do outside the forums.

I'm just hoping to clarify that everyone is absolutely clear about the forum rules. What Sared had posted was truthfully against the forum's codes of conduct.

Sared may not meant any harm or offense to anyone, but the community rules are clearly stated.

Yes. Hopefully do not to have to further elaborate or discuss it, as it has been corrected by editing it out.

Should be solely focused on role playing instead of this nonsense about your group's inappropriateness.
Skin 3/6/11
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

You don't get to delegate the relative focus of others just as they don't get to delegate your relative focus.

Thanks.
Liezl Myrin

Post by Liezl Myrin »

You have the freedom to express your opinion as I do. I'm more concerned with rule abiding.
Skin 3/6/11