Patch system?

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Shandrila Simbul
Lost One

Post by Shandrila Simbul »

My charming way of asking things? :P

I did ask on while on vent so maybe it was my beautiful voice. ;)
Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

Shandrila Simbul wrote:Interestingly enough.. Fluke changed his mind about letting JEDI use his program. A change of heart? I don't know. All I know is that he is saying yes :P

The coding is in Delphi, I don't know if you can work with that, but if you can't, Fluke can easily convert it to C sharp for you Soh.
I don't know Delphi, I definitely prefer C# :). Thanks to him for changing his mind.
Shandrila Simbul
Lost One

I'll be sure to pass along your thanks.
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Shandrila Simbul wrote:My charming way of asking things? :P

I did ask on while on vent so maybe it was my beautiful voice. ;)
Haha, that was definitely it! Who knows, I haven't heard it. Anyways.
That is still really cool that he decided to let ::JEDI:: use it, now another thanks to Soh for when he gets it up and running ^^
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Ommar
Lost One

Post by Ommar »

This would/will be amazing. Imagine not having to worry about updating anymore. :o
Ruluk
Lost One

Post by Ruluk »

Soh Raun wrote:
Shandrila Simbul wrote:Interestingly enough.. Fluke changed his mind about letting JEDI use his program. A change of heart? I don't know. All I know is that he is saying yes :P

The coding is in Delphi, I don't know if you can work with that, but if you can't, Fluke can easily convert it to C sharp for you Soh.
I don't know Delphi, I definitely prefer C# :). Thanks to him for changing his mind.
My father knows Delphi. If something, for any reason, goes wrong, we can look into his wise help. ;)

Jedi Padawan | Birth 275.08 | Initiation 280.31 | Master Fane Ornn'ila

Let's celebrate cause I've been with you guys for a RL year already! :D (not necessarily active all the time, but still!)
Baelin Raddyx
Lost One

Post by Baelin Raddyx »

Is there an update on this? :roll:
| age_22 | height_2.6m | weight_125kg | race_human | mentor_simus.cnydaria
Shandrila Simbul
Lost One

Sorry.

It sure as hell took awhile, buuuut...

The wait was for nothing :evil: Mr.Fluke has all but disappeared off the face of the earth without giving me anything. It also would be completely wrong of me to not say that I may have forgotten about this myself. While I have been asking around for him to get a hold of it him for it, it would seem he is gone for good. Naturally if he -does- pop up again, I'll be sure to ask him.

Sorry Soh, looks like you will probably have to make one by your lonesome. (if you even do) If it helps, the most I can do for you is give you the actual updater itself to give you an idea of what he did, maybe that will give you an easier time of things if you do get around to making it. I'll email the files to you?