Expansion: Force Sense

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Nira'kalen'nuruodo
Lost One

Post by Nira'kalen'nuruodo »

Nira'kalen'nuruodo
"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
|age_53|height_1.7m|weight_85kg|species_chiss|mentor_cyril.feraan|padawan_eugen.darkrider_nastajja.arren|

Nicholae Carnassi
Lost One

Post by Nicholae Carnassi »

Amoné Fayden wrote:
Serris K'Ral wrote:Just remove the blue blur and mesa shall be very happies.
That's a simple UI edit and I believe somebody had released a PK3 to change that once before. Alkur, Nivek? One of the two!
Alkur's mod didn't remove the blur, it only desaturated it. To remove the blur completely (I recommend this), set rpc_SenseFX to 0.

Moving on, this has been suggested before (here). Soh's relevant response is as follows:
Soh Raun wrote:It's possible to implement the health bar feature and have it work fine with the RPMod Client, however BaseJKA clients would see the health bar no matter their Sense level and even without using Sense at all.
This is obviously a problem, and is the major reason behind why it wasn't implemented.
Tomoran
Exiled

Post by Tomoran »

Nira'kalen'nuruodo wrote:

Code: Select all

/rpc_senseFx 0
It always helps to read the manual.
I have this off. I had speed's FX off as well but you kinda need it in for gaming reasons. If EVERYONE had it off I would be happy.
If you never want to spar, just get Storm 4-5, keeps all the crazies away.
Herenai
Lost One

Post by Herenai »

Tomoran wrote:I have this off. I had speed's FX off as well but you kinda need it in for gaming reasons. If EVERYONE had it off I would be happy.
The speed's sound is just... bah.. what Tomoran said.
==> It would allow a Jedi to accelerate himself (mentally and physically) without showing it to the others. Thus, there will be no" Hah ! I got you, I did /emforcespeed too the second I haerd you did it ! " Or * Uses his unlimited repeater on you with rage mode on* <_<'
Zekii to Azra : "You're blue because of the lack of oxygen in your blood ! "
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I turned off the sense effects as well. Though, sadly I don't really support the suggestion.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri