Jedi Character Creation

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Kale Bondara

Jedi Character Creation

Post by Kale Bondara »

I'm new to the forums but I've been trying to get into JK JA RP for a while the servers I do find with people in either aren't really RP servers or the guys who play on them just ignore any new comers.

But I've played many mods for this game before, and I'm sure some of you must have played Movie Duels II, like myself, within that mod there is a great revamp of the Jaden Korr creator to make a more diverse range of characters that wear real clone wars/legacy era Jedi Robes, it only has human males/females I believe. However I've looked everywhere to try and find a mod that is simply this character creator without the movie duels single player mode, so I can use it in multiplayer.

If anyone remotely understands what I'm talking about please let me know.
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

I could fix it up so you can use a movieduels skin in MP, just tell me which model(s) and I'll sort it out for you my friend, or try to. :)
Kale Bondara

Post by Kale Bondara »

Elu Dako wrote:I could fix it up so you can use a movieduels skin in MP, just tell me which model(s) and I'll sort it out for you my friend, or try to. :)
That would be great, are you aware of the free form mode in the game that isn't actually fighting the movie battles but just jumping from random fight to random fight ending with fighting all the sith lords from the movies at once?

In that mode you can create your own Jedi character with a nice selection of options I was wondering if it was possible to extract that from the game for multiplayer.
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

I would not like to speak on behalf of Soh but I don't feel this has much relevance to RPMod.

Most clans, communities and Modders put the onus on the player to create or download their own skin since skins are, for the most part, a client-side addition and have no impact on the Mod itself.

I understand that what you are suggesting is that RPmod come with it's own selection of skins but I feel these would generally go unused because most (As in something like, 98% ) players will go to JK3 files and find something closely resembling the character they wish to Role Play.

To me it would be extra, unused baggage and something that would be better suited to a casual gaming group than a dedicated Role Playing community.
(And even then! There's always JCP for nigh limitless choices!)

Much like Elu there, you'll find in most communities there will be somebody willing to help you with a specific skin. :)

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion