Hello

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Rulan Var

Hello

Post by Rulan Var »

Remember me? Just checking in. How are you guys doing? Things are settling down here so I might be able to start playing regularly.

Just wondering, would playing mostly on the weekend and a few hours during the week enough to become a member? I got time, I just can't be on for hours every day like I use to.
Oberon
Lost One

Re: Hello

Post by Oberon »

Yo man, post in the new hopeful introduction thread on this page.

Hope to RP with you again soon.

Peace
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

It's not just how much you're on, it's more about the quality of the RP and what you do and how you act on the server.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Hello Rulan,

As stated previously it is about the quality of your role play and how you interact with the members. You seem to state the same hours as me practically as I hold down a day job monday to friday, with most of my free time being at the weekend (though we all appreciate it's that time of year again!)

However, if you feel you can commit to actively taking part in the community again and not feel pressured to do so, then by all means make an application. If you want to explore the idea of a new Character, I'll be more than happy to brain storm with you and help you get started.

Just say the word!

Look forward to seeing you in server again.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Rulan Var

Post by Rulan Var »

Cool. I'll probably remake my character since its been a long time in RP months/years since my character was around. That and I've learned to RP better than when I started. I'll get around to applying a later today.

Thanks. :D
Rulan Var

Post by Rulan Var »

Rulan Var wrote:Cool. I'll probably remake my character since its been a long time in RP months/years since my character was around. That and I've learned to RP better than when I started. I'll get around to applying a later today.

Thanks. :D
====EDIT=====

Should I create a new account when I do?
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

It would be best yes, to create a new account under your new Character name.

Again though, take your time and truly develop a good Character for yourself. If you'd like some second opinions and ideas, just ask :D

Look forward to seeing what you come up with, good luck!

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Rulan Var

Post by Rulan Var »

Alright, I'll send you a PM.