Greetings

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Oberon
Lost One

Re: Greetings

Post by Oberon »

Just make sure you use the whisper function in game to ask the person about them. We seem to be the only role play server left on JKA that doesn't want the screen filled with a million OOC comments a second.
Herenai
Lost One

Post by Herenai »

Sebastin Creed wrote:Well, I'm one of a few scotsmen and my english is teeerrriibbllee! However, yours is pretty good so I don't think there will be too much of a problem!
Hello sir and welcome to our community !

As the others already told you, english isn't something you should worry about, JEDI is where I learned this language (I still do some mistakes but who cares ! As long as the others understand ! :D )

Try not to worry about a lot of things and everything will go like a blue milk run ;)

Oh and by the way, DO NOT Hesitate to pm me or someone else if you need help ! (Or you might feel my wrath :P)

See you on the server !
Zekii to Azra : "You're blue because of the lack of oxygen in your blood ! "
Ommar
Lost One

Post by Ommar »

Hello. JEDI awaits. :D
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Okay, I think we have all said enough introductions on here. Let's keep the rest for doing on the server.

:mrgreen:

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Indeed. Welcome to the community and enjoy the role-play.

In the mean time, please make a single post in the OOC Hopeful introduction thread and we will add you to the active applicant thread.

Take care for now :)

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |