Issue with my name?

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Gabriel

Issue with my name?

Post by Gabriel »

I have been contacted by several members asking if I was the tyrant known as Gabb from when we had two JEDI. The answer is no, I am not. I've been using the name sense JKA came out because its a a testimony to my little brother who died right after birth. This name has given my grief over a few other RP servers. Iwont name fingers and point names but I am willing to change my name if it will be easier on everyone. Not totally just fixing it.

If I do change my name it will be changed to Gavriel(I like the sound of it and Wynne gets credit for it)

Thoughts? Opinions?

PS: is there no polls option on phpBB?
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/J ... ack;109999 My skin

height4.5 Ft.|race_Felecatian| mentor_None|Rank_Hopefull
Saos Nartu
Lost One

Re: Issue with my name?

Post by Saos Nartu »

Don't worry about it. Get a character and roleplay. Have fun. That's why we're all here.

name_saosnartu|age_17|species_kiffar|rank_initiate

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Saos Nartu wrote:Don't worry about it. Get a character and roleplay. Have fun. That's why we're all here.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

Saos Nartu wrote:Don't worry about it. Get a character and roleplay. Have fun. That's why we're all here.
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Zelai Kol'iva
Lost One

Post by Zelai Kol'iva »

Couldn't of said it any better. It seems you worry quite a bit and there is no need for such. As Saos said, roleplay and enjoy yourself. However if you feel the need to change your name to avoid the stacks of personal messages that you claim to be getting, then do not hesitate to simply send a personal message to the Council Secretary Droid and they will be glad to change it for you.
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

You do not have to change your name, there is a difference between the two names but I am sure the dramatics will cease after a while.

Get back to the role play, any future problems contact the account stated above or the Jedi Council Account directly.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

cool!! It was just a few folk asking questions on server. And Thats how i felt too. I just wanted to make sure no one was think "Whats going on here?". Cool. Thanks!!

PS:Locky topicy

G/\abriel
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/J ... ack;109999 My skin

height4.5 Ft.|race_Felecatian| mentor_None|Rank_Hopefull
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Gavriel does sound cooler and more Star Warsy though.
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

As a note, the player behind Gabe Alkorda has been permanently banned from role play in our servers so there really isn't even a need to ask you. If you were him you wouldn't be allowed to rp so the point is moot :)