Signature

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Gabriel

Signature

Post by Gabriel »

Hey y'all i need to come up with a signature that represent who i am. I need ideas so throw some at me.

G/\abriel
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/J ... ack;109999 My skin

height4.5 Ft.|race_Felecatian| mentor_None|Rank_Hopefull
Sasha Raven
Lost One

Re: Signature

Post by Sasha Raven »

Before worrying about that, spend some time gaining experience though your experiences in the server and IC situations. That might be better than, "I think this suits you" when most people change their ava/sig a million times.
|height_5.11ft.|race_human| mentor_corinth.alkorda|Skin : http://www.gamefront.com/files/24280582/Sasha.zip
Saos Nartu
Lost One

Post by Saos Nartu »

Sasha Raven wrote:Before worrying about that, spend some time gaining experience though your experiences in the server and IC situations. That might be better than, "I think this suits you" when most people change their ava/sig a million times.

name_saosnartu|age_17|species_kiffar|rank_initiate

Wynne Avurys
Lost One

Post by Wynne Avurys »

As well as redoing that bio perhaps since you changed your age. Like I said I am happy to read it and give out pointers mate.

| age_11 | species_hapan | homeworld_kuat | 293.05 |
| initiated_298.08 | Wynne Avurys | rank_initiate |

|I Want It All|
First step to feeling good is looking good.
There are things I cannot do. But there are certainly things I will do.

Computers . . . so unreliable . . . just like people.
Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others.
It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed.

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Sasha Raven wrote:Before worrying about that, spend some time gaining experience though your experiences in the server and IC situations. That might be better than, "I think this suits you" when most people change their ava/sig a million times.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Something that isn't a gif.

<3
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

I actually have a -REALLY- good idea. and it wont be a gif. I promise. just for you Obi.

G/\abriel

Saos Nartu
Lost One

Post by Saos Nartu »

Alright how about this. How about I recompile the skin you're using to a size under 10MB, as well as personalizing the features (eyes, skin tone) to your discretion and then accordingly make a signature and avatar for you, which you can use while fulfilling the rules of the forums and not annoy members such as myself with the irritating .gifs of which are completely irrelevant to the context of the comport.

Sound good? PM me with details.

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

*Facepalm* the gif i use is because all my previous file hosting site was down. all my custom skins, pics/gifs were lost. big fiasco a few rp sites ago. so if you could help me out i'd appreciate it. I've been trying to get photoshop to work for me to fix my avatar but i just dont remember squat from my classes.

PS: you shouldnt let your self get annoyed with pictures.(not in a negative or accusatory tone either. just sayin. but your right. i should keep it more toward the comport)

Zelai Kol'iva
Lost One

Post by Zelai Kol'iva »

Saos Nartu wrote:Alright how about this. How about I recompile the skin you're using to a size under 10MB, as well as personalizing the features (eyes, skin tone) to your discretion and then accordingly make a signature and avatar for you, which you can use while fulfilling the rules of the forums and not annoy members such as myself with the irritating .gifs of which are completely irrelevant to the context of the comport.

Sound good? PM me with details.

When I once did this, I regretted it. Not only the one request will come flying through, but yet followed with several more. Then onwards you just faint from the workload.
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

Zelai Kol'iva wrote:Then onwards you just faint from the workload.
And that is why some of us (such as Delmi and myself) tend not to do modeling work for a Hopeful, but wait till they become a member, lol.

But getting parts of a skin out of a pack so that the size is lower pars no issues, at least not in my opinion. More makes it easier for everyone.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Saos Nartu
Lost One

Post by Saos Nartu »

Zelai Kol'iva wrote:When I once did this, I regretted it. Not only the one request will come flying through, but yet followed with several more. Then onwards you just faint from the workload.
Cool. If people want skins they can ask somebody whom has officially arranged to do requests. I'm doing it as a favor to welcome him to the community. He should stick around, and I'll make it as comfortable as I can for him.

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I'd keep the Avatar and Signatures to not simple Pics, mainly for people loading the forums on their mobile phones and other equipment which might not load the gifs properly (it's also why you may end up asked to resize your pictures too).

As for the skin itself, I do believe it's best waiting till you earn the privilage and tags at which point you might even find a member approaching you with an idea for a skin while offering to do it for you. I can't skin or model to save myself, so I rely on the charity of others to which I'm greatful for but as a Hopeful, I wouldn't worry too much on it right now.

Youngling Skin + Quality RP = best chance.
Last edited by Sebastin Creed on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Saos Nartu
Lost One

Post by Saos Nartu »

Sebastin Creed wrote:Youngling Skin + Quality RP = best chance.

Aayla Vigil
Lost One

Post by Aayla Vigil »

Saos Nartu wrote:
Sebastin Creed wrote:Youngling Skin + Quality RP = best chance.

You can't choose what is right