Elu Dako

Re: Wallpapers

Post by Elu Dako »

No, there's a clear gap between the legs and the waterfall :/
Zelai Kol'iva
Lost One

Post by Zelai Kol'iva »

I tried to give the illusion that they are walking in the water.

Edit:

Also, sorry Illrian. It was tricky trying to find what robes people would prefer so I just chose at random. I can edit in your teal robes if you wish? hah xD
Olim Adasca
Lost One

Post by Olim Adasca »

Let's hire a professional photoshop artist to do this, Elu, on your costs.
Olim Adasca || Age: 33 || Species: Arkanian || Height: 1.86 m || Weight: 106.7 kg || Initiated: 274.28 ABY || Homeworld: Arkania || Birthdate: 268.20 || Mentors : Sebastin Creed 279.29 - 296.28 || Retired: 302.13 ABY
"Never give up, never surrender."
"Before all else, your duty to others."
"Always make your own drinks."
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Elu Dako wrote:No, there's a clear gap between the legs and the waterfall :/
Really Elu?...

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Kih Bu
Lost One

Post by Kih Bu »

Elu, the Councillor's are clearly stood in the water in the image. Second, please stop posting on this forum. Because of your attitude, you are unlikely to ever be initiated or well-recieved by any member of this community. Every post of yours that I have come across has been constructed in such a way that it bashes whatever content has been previously contributed in the thread. Please stop, and go find something better to do with your time.

Zelai! To be completely honest with you bud, I love the concept. However! I think you've got it into you to do a lot better than that. Perhaps consider adding shadows beneath the members present in the image. Good work, looking forward to seeing more!

-
JKHub | JEDI Videos | Files

i¯i▀▀▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך

Nastajja Arren
Lost One

Post by Nastajja Arren »

I could teach you how to make reflections of them in the water. I'll grab you when I've got a little free time. :)

Species: Ryn

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I lol'd at Rash throwing Kiwron. Nice work!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Delmi wrote:I lol'd at Rash throwing Kiwron. Nice work!
I think it's Kiwron sleeping in the tree and Rash trying to get him.
But I like your version better Delmi!! :lol:

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Des Anaro
Lost One

Post by Des Anaro »

I like the wallpaper. Nice work!
|Species_Human | Homeworld_Kashyyyk | Mentor_Sai Akiada | Padawan_Jel'a Vra |
Kih Bu
Lost One

Post by Kih Bu »

If no one minds me being a little vain, this is a desktop that I made featuring myself on Dantooine in recent months. Thoughts and critique are always appreciated!

-
JKHub | JEDI Videos | Files

i¯i▀▀▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך

Aria Sadru
Exiled

Post by Aria Sadru »

I'd like the wallpaper if I were in it :(

But Elu can post here, it's open to those who aren't members of this clan, so nothing should be stopping him from posting here, it's quite easy to ignore him if you place him on your 'foe' list, I did it once and his messages were completely blocked for me, so until the council decide to bant him, he's free to post I suppose. And it's unfair to say that he doesn't have a chance of getting into JEDI, pretty sure it's been said to some of our current members in the past :L

And yes Oberon, RIP :(
Species_Kiffar| Rank_Initiate | Date of Initiation_298.06
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Kih Bu wrote:
Elu, the Councillor's are clearly stood in the water in the image. Second, please stop posting on this forum. Because of your attitude, you are unlikely to ever be initiated or well-recieved by any member of this community. Every post of yours that I have come across has been constructed in such a way that it bashes whatever content has been previously contributed in the thread. Please stop, and go find something better to do with your time.

Zelai! To be completely honest with you bud, I love the concept. However! I think you've got it into you to do a lot better than that. Perhaps consider adding shadows beneath the members present in the image. Good work, looking forward to seeing more!
I apologize, I was arrogant in the way I said it, it was just the angle from which I viewed the image and the way the environment is presented that caused it to appear as such, I do still love the image, maybe add a faded JEDI logo into the waterfall or the mist at the base of the waterfall?

Side note: The bit with Rash throwing Kiwron I didn't spot at first but when I saw it I did chuckle, as it looks like just the thing he'd do to someone like Kiwron heh.

On Kihs Image: Wow, just simply...wow, the way the sun falls on Kih brings out the beauty of the scene and adds a real flavor to it, the ambiance of the image is stunning, a real breath taker, that would look great on your biography page.

I had to try posting three times due to the new comments that appeared heh.
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

/rpwristslapall

Elu, you are a guest here but we still expect you to remain respectful on the forums, just as we do any member of our community. I would hate to see this thread spiral and have to be locked like so many before it, for silly childish behaviour.

Lets keep it civil, thanks.

Zelai: ! Noice !

Kih Bu: Nice lens flare :P

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Zelai Kol'iva
Lost One

Post by Zelai Kol'iva »

I can see what you all mean and its great many of you put in such good compliments on the piece. As Kih said, I could of done a lot better, I didn't really put my mind into it, was rushing myself to get it out to the public of JEDI, which is my bad, however now you have all seen what I have been working on, I suppose now I can begin taking it in slow steps and possibly enhancing it update by update.

Huge thanks to everyone for there imput and I am more than welcome to receive tips or even one to one advice, so it is appreciated, Nastajja. I will be on MSN ready for your messages of guidance, hah :mrgreen:

I will admit though, now that I have seen Kih's recently posted image, I can see what you mean by shadows and just the little bits of shading that make the image a whole lot better. That is fantastic work by the way, Kih. I will give it a shot and see where I end up, also maybe it is possibly best we move to this topic?

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6445&start=1500

The thread could do with some reviving, after all it has a lot of history in it and possibly would be nice to have it still going. Its more of a timeline when flicking through the pages.
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

HOnestly, I'm going to keep my mouth shut about you, Elu, but I agree with what Kih wrote...because all your messages are arrogant and you come across as if you know more. That's all I'm saying on the matter, or else I'll write an entire book on you.

Zelai, don't worry about it I was really just teasing you with my robes. I don't care which ones you used for me, because its your image. I just wanted to be mean and comment on the fact you're using my brown tunic which I haven't worn in quite some time.. :P

Kih, honestly that is a wonderful wallpaper!...I wouldn't mind asking you for one of Illrian if you ever got the time or urge to make one for me :P Would be really nice to use that type of wallpaper.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |