New A2 map

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Olim Adasca
Lost One

Re: New A2 map

Post by Olim Adasca »

So, in our new enclave, anyone wanting to hurt us will simply have to bring a match.
Olim Adasca || Age: 33 || Species: Arkanian || Height: 1.86 m || Weight: 106.7 kg || Initiated: 274.28 ABY || Homeworld: Arkania || Birthdate: 268.20 || Mentors : Sebastin Creed 279.29 - 296.28 || Retired: 302.13 ABY
"Never give up, never surrender."
"Before all else, your duty to others."
"Always make your own drinks."
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Not once Seb builds some anti air and infantry cannons...

P.S Seb says, Sai's new map will be one of the all time greats in maps for JKA... patience and you shall be rewarded.

That is all.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Olim Adasca wrote:So, in our new enclave, anyone wanting to hurt us will simply have to bring a match.
And all the need to do for Alzoc is plant explosives on the mountain. :lol:

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Either that or someone that has a really bad singing voice with the high enough resonance to cause an avalanche.
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

Don't talk about Master Loist like that. :(
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

So...That's how he beat Mandalore ?

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Ellana

Post by Ellana »

Kieran Orion wrote:So...That's how he beat Mandalore ?
Of course, how else could he possibly?

(Btw this thread has served it's purpose, so I'm done posting on this)

EDIT: (Just one more... then I'm done)
Last edited by Ellana on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wynne Avurys
Lost One

Post by Wynne Avurys »

Olim Adasca wrote:So, in our new enclave, anyone wanting to hurt us will simply have to bring a match.
Good one :P

Looks like Endor.

| age_11 | species_hapan | homeworld_kuat | 293.05 |
| initiated_298.08 | Wynne Avurys | rank_initiate |

|I Want It All|
First step to feeling good is looking good.
There are things I cannot do. But there are certainly things I will do.

Computers . . . so unreliable . . . just like people.
Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others.
It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed.

Ellana

Post by Ellana »

I would personally like to see the new enclave from a planet NOT seen in the movies.

So that means that I'd rather not see the following:

Endor
Yavin anything
Naboo
Geonosis
Kamino
Kashkyyk
Mustafar
Utapau (though it would be neat)
Coruscant

I'd rather explore something new and exoctic. Even if it has a similar appearance to one of these planets, it'd still be nice to have something new.
Illrian Damaris
Lost One

Post by Illrian Damaris »

No one said it was Endor, but it looked like it.
Honestly it looked like half the planets we saw in the movies, so yeah.
The planet in which we'll be living on isn't released yet, at least not to my knowledge. Simply be patient and we'll find out soon enough..

On the other side of the coin;

The map is looking amazing, Sai, honestly I hope we don't change those wood panel sides, because I personally love how they look and I'm sure they look even better with everything else tied in that we currently can't see. I can't wait for this map, well I can but you know what I mean!

I await the next release of screenshots and perhaps the news of where we'll be living.
| species_zabrak | age_55 | defender |
| initiated_280.17 | mentor_
aayla vigil |
| knighted_298.25 | padawan_
sawyer snow.rui vuusen |
Oberon
Lost One

Post by Oberon »

:roll: Lol at people wanting to attack the Enclave. We sent Baelin to Agricorps, what motivation would they have now?
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Ellana wrote:I would personally like to see the new enclave from a planet NOT seen in the movies. -

- I'd rather explore something new and exoctic. Even if it has a similar appearance to one of these planets, it'd still be nice to have something new.
Most definitely. It'd be great to avoid things like:

If we went to Dantooine there'd be KOTOR references.
If we went to Tatooine there would be day trips to Obi-Wan's hut.
If we went to Kamino we'd all be dabbling in cloning.

A planet with as little "screen time" as possible would be excellent as this would give JEDI the space it needs to expand on the planet's characteristics such as, main cities/towns/villages/starports, wildlife, geology, history etc.
Not to mention expanding on JEDI's own lore.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it! :)

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images ... axyNEC.jpg

I have here an example of a Galaxy map, more than aware you're all likely to already have one but I thought I'd look up on the idea and give a suggestion or two that I believe could be suitable worlds, I do however have a limited knowledge on most maps outside of the books leading up to the Thrawn duology...Anyway, I'll throw some your way now...

- Vinsoth, situated beneath dantooine and Mygeeto. It appears to be something of a lucious green world, inhabitants are in truth, not known to me.

- Csilla, left of Illum and above Klasse Ephemora. An Ice like world much like Alzoc it seems.

- Bakura, Left of Endor and seemingly another "earth" like planet with a high level of both land and sea, a green world so to speak. Again, could be wrong, the point is it's just an idea :D

There are numerous worlds that would appear to be rare in a Star Wars Rp. Most communities are seen to be using the most popular ones and I do agree that it'd be nice to see something different, something...Un-thought of and if I can help, in this suggestion and in any other, I will be more than happy to oblige.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Csilla is not a good idea and probably out of the question, for two reasons. One, we wouldn't want get up and move just to make our home at another ice planet. Two, they are the planet of the Chiss and as ICly the Jedi fought against the Mandalorians and Chiss, that wouldn't go over too well.

It's also more than likely the planet has already been chosen. So just sit back, wait, find out, and enjoy.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Yes, no need for the speculation as I believe the Creator (Sai) already has a few selections in mind.

Needless to say, it will all be thought out correctly. Just need to be patient and wait for the reward.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol