New A2 map

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Re: New A2 map

Post by Kieran Orion »

My apologies and yes I understand.

Like I said, simply suggestions or idea's but thanks, I wasn't sure what had been decided but I'm sure whatever is chosen, will look great either way! 8)

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Don't get me wrong, nothing the matter with putting your ideas forward but I just wanted to state for the record, before the conversation picks up pace, that some planets have already been short listed. :mrgreen:

It'll be good though, I assure you!

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

I appriciate that, Thank you Master Creed.

:D

Anyway...I'll let the subject get back at hand...

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Nastajja Arren
Lost One

Post by Nastajja Arren »

Kieran Orion wrote:http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images ... axyNEC.jpg

I have here an example of a Galaxy map, more than aware you're all likely to already have one but I thought I'd look up on the idea and give a suggestion or two that I believe could be suitable worlds, I do however have a limited knowledge on most maps outside of the books leading up to the Thrawn duology...Anyway, I'll throw some your way now...

- Vinsoth, situated beneath dantooine and Mygeeto. It appears to be something of a lucious green world, inhabitants are in truth, not known to me.

- Csilla, left of Illum and above Klasse Ephemora. An Ice like world much like Alzoc it seems.

- Bakura, Left of Endor and seemingly another "earth" like planet with a high level of both land and sea, a green world so to speak. Again, could be wrong, the point is it's just an idea :D

There are numerous worlds that would appear to be rare in a Star Wars Rp. Most communities are seen to be using the most popular ones and I do agree that it'd be nice to see something different, something...Un-thought of and if I can help, in this suggestion and in any other, I will be more than happy to oblige.
Delmi wrote:Csilla is not a good idea and probably out of the question, for two reasons. One, we wouldn't want get up and move just to make our home at another ice planet. Two, they are the planet of the Chiss and as ICly the Jedi fought against the Mandalorians and Chiss, that wouldn't go over too well.

It's also more than likely the planet has already been chosen. So just sit back, wait, find out, and enjoy.
Sadly Bakura wouldn't work either. In the books, Bakura went under attack just hours after the end of Return of the Jedi, by the Ssi-Ru. They were turning people's life energy into batteries for their machines. Maybe not very lore-friendly for us. It was a great suggestion though. Something earth-like, environment-wise, would be perfect so that we can have various seasons and weather. I think we should keep searching for something like that. If I remember right, Sai had one in mind when he was building the place, but I can't remember the name..

Species: Ryn

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Nastajja Arren wrote:Sai had one in mind when he was building the place, but I can't remember the name..
I caaaaaan. :wink:

Human/Zabrak | Jedi Knight | Padawan: Kieran Orion

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Muahahaha! :mrgreen:

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Azrael
Lost One

Post by Azrael »

If people want an 'Earth-like' planet, there's always Mandalore? :lol:
|Species: Chiss | Homeworld: Coruscant | Mentors: Aeon Xarbon, Shimi Zaki | Padawans: Imil Ucindus, Kiwron Tirladdik, Munro Olar, Shakk'aven |Position:Jedi Master - Historian/Librarian
Olim Adasca
Lost One

Post by Olim Adasca »

Eeeeh. No. :lol:

Also, the next addition, the greatest danger to that enclave might be from within...
When Simba starts cooking... :|
Olim Adasca || Age: 33 || Species: Arkanian || Height: 1.86 m || Weight: 106.7 kg || Initiated: 274.28 ABY || Homeworld: Arkania || Birthdate: 268.20 || Mentors : Sebastin Creed 279.29 - 296.28 || Retired: 302.13 ABY
"Never give up, never surrender."
"Before all else, your duty to others."
"Always make your own drinks."
Elu Dako

Post by Elu Dako »

Olim Adasca wrote:Eeeeh. No. :lol:

Also, the next addition, the greatest danger to that enclave might be from within...
I concur, since 98% of the time 'Rests his eyes', never mind the match the greatest weapon for destroying the enclave is Kiwron haha.
Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Olim Adasca wrote:Eeeeh. No. :lol:

Then it'll be one more event happening in the Enclave than we have now. 8)

Eaon Norellia

Post by Eaon Norellia »

So that means that I'd rather not see the following:

Endor
Yavin anything
Naboo
Geonosis
Kamino
Kashkyyk
Mustafar
Utapau (though it would be neat)
Coruscant
You forgot Bespin!
Johauna Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Johauna Darkrider »

I hope we will have a peaceful move to the new enclave tho... no war, massacre, attack, sith.. pretty please? :)
age --|height_1.65m|weight_54kg|race_human|mentor_ergo.stomi|jamus.kevari|arkallon
Nira wrote:I guess medicine isn't quite at the stage of being able to deal with stubborn Corellians.
Sai Akiada
Lost One

Post by Sai Akiada »

Johauna Darkrider wrote:I hope we will have a peaceful move to the new enclave tho... no war, massacre, attack, sith.. pretty please? :)
There is a terrible JEDI history where all of our previous home were destoryed for one reason or another lol. Alzoc, Alzoc, Alzoc.. we'll see lol

As far as worlds go, the map is currently called jungle_enclave until we settle on a place. I personally want to move to a canonical world NOT overly developed in the Star Wars universe. Something from canon with as little lore as possible, as I'm more interested in JEDI's lore. I'd rather shape the world to JEDI's story.

| Age_50's | Race_Human | Padawan_Zeak Dystiny, Des Anaro, Zuri Lyn |

Amoné Fayden
Lost One

Post by Amoné Fayden »

Wait a minute...

That means we'll need to change the Forums backdrop!

:!:

B.Blackthorn

Post by B.Blackthorn »

Oh no....