Hugs!

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Ametha Tasia
Lost One

Post by Ametha Tasia »

/emnotsupport. Hugging is unnecessary, for a Jedi is above such displays of emotion. Moreover, I would force choke anyone for trying to hug me.
//EDIT: Pfft, epic fail. Replace redundant with unnecessary. Thank you for pointing that out, Jhas. ^5::Force Chokes Jhas Dawn::
Last edited by Ametha Tasia on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
|age_48|height_1.72m|weight_64kg |race_mirialan|mentor_aknaross.myotis| padawans_serris.k'ral/oberon.pentari/voth.ahkrin|
Jhas Dawn

Post by Jhas Dawn »

Jedi are not above it! They can joke around, lighten the mood with a good friendly glomp. Also, how is it redundant? That seems like the wrong adjective.
| Age: 10 | Race: Zeltron | Homeworld: Dantooine |
Zeak Dystiny
Lost One

Post by Zeak Dystiny »

Jedi aren't brick walls :roll: . Sorry but I disagree with you on that Ametha.

"Is all that sales-babble in your brochure? Because I think I'm going to puke. Perhaps you'd like me to leverage your synergy with my vibroblade."
Xfire: Whenlightfades

Fane Ornn'ila
Lost One

Post by Fane Ornn'ila »

Even though I agree that jka's hug animation isn't quite like a normal hug, and that the use of ' :: .. :: ' would suffice better it's still something that can be concidered to add, especially when you're going for an eventual public release although it would be far down on the 'to-do' list.

Even for us here at JEDI it could have use, if not only to annoy Ommar ;)
Jokes aside, children hug, teens hug and grown-ups hug. It's just a friendly gesture or something to comfort another.

Fane Ornn'ila - Jedi Knight
¦ Mentor: Kaelen Sekura ¦