Recommendations for new sounds

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Recommendations for new sounds

Post by Coren Ran »

So, Coren is quite old.. ancient you might say, and I've been using Jaden's sounds for far too long (don't ask why).

I'm looking for recommendations on a new older sound set, preferably something someone hasn't used before.

This would be included in my next skin update, which will probably come around September, or sooner depending.

So, if the community could give me a hand, I would appreciate it, as I'm at a loss.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Re: Recommendations for new sounds

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

A few I can think of, and you'll need to research these characters, plenty of samples on YouTube, though I'll add in a line or two.

Iroh(Avatar/Korra), lots of words of wisdom.

"It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honor!"

Aang (Legend of Korra),

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

"You are trying to hold onto a false perception of yourself...you are not me...and you should not be me."

That's all I got.
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Xel Damar
Lost One

Post by Xel Damar »

Master Vrook from KOTOR :D

Xel Damar | Kel Dor | Dorin | Novice Learner | Initiation date: 325.02 ABY | Novice date: 325.23 ABY | Master: Tergos Zemnos, Bo Iiln

Bo Iiln
Lost One

Post by Bo Iiln »

If you've MB2, you could spend hours looking through everything to get an idea of what you want.
Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire
Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

I would suggest these:

- Gandalf
- You can find many sounds on MB2/MD2
- KOTOR1/2 and SWTOR

Rash Loist
Lost One

Post by Rash Loist »

Mario (Super Mario Bros)
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

Thanks for the suggestions. Update is now available if you haven't seen already. Topic can be locked now.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |