Noob here.

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Noob here.

Post by Tweek Etimau »

I'm not familiar with modding JK-JA. I installed (I hope properly) RP Mod, however I have no idea how to get into the server. I've not been able to find an "RP Mod for morons" thread.
Average times online. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 21:00-02:00. Sunday and Monday all day. GST
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Re: Noob here.

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Hello Tweek and welcome to JEDI,

The easiest option is to launch the game through our RPmod launcher, which if you have installed correctly, should be pretty straight forward.

If you, like me, have installed it through Stream then I believe it will require a little more editing (I'm sure we have a thread on it) as you need to get Steam to launch it with RPmod then connect with the IP (which you can get from our home page on the right hand side: here).

If you can detail a bit more on how you are set up we can better assist.

Regards,
Seb

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Yea sorry about that. I am using steam.
Average times online. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 21:00-02:00. Sunday and Monday all day. GST
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

I remember reading about the steam thing....but cant find it.
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

When you open up the game, start Multiplayer, then Join Game, and type the following into 'Add Favourite' exactly as shown:

94.23.56.76:29071

94.23.56.76:29073

94.23.56.76:29070

Then press 'Refresh', and our servers shall appear on your list :) It helps if you switch the list to 'Favourites', while you're at it.
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

"Vehicle extensions are to large"
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Is the mod menu suppose to look like the standard game?

may have a solution. The RP mod updater didn't properly update. Lets see what happens
Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Yeah, you need to ensure that the RPmod Launcher is updating the files to the correct folder through steams (as generally it aims to make it's own due to JKA naturally being a disc install).

As a steam user, I need to launch the game from steam after setting the properties to launch it with the RPmod (see the thread above). The launcher is the best way to get all of the files downloaded, but then I have to use /connect once the game is launched from steam to join the server.

Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

All fixed.

Thanks guys