Lightsaber Hilt Through Robe

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Wen-Ordo
Lost One

Lightsaber Hilt Through Robe

Post by Wen-Ordo »

Just wondering if anyone could help, I dunno if it's a minor or a major problem but I know it's an annoying one for me, every time I put on my robe the hilt burst's out through the robe .. I just hate having to minus my saber just so my hilt won't be bursting through my robe :lol: I was told this was a holster.cfg issue is there anyway to fix this? I would really appreciate the help, thanks.
Attachments
Hilt on the right hand side.
Hilt on the right hand side.
|Full name:Wen-Ordo | Age: 88 | Initiated: 327.21 ABY|Noviced: 329.03 ABY |
| Apprenticed: 329.04 ABY | Knighted: 340.20 ABY |Mentor: Amalia Feyn|
|Padawans: Voh Phaar, Krask Kabal,Dariun Antane, Aren Kelpor |
| Species: Vurk| Homeworld: Sembla/Tatooine|
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: Lightsaber Hilt Through Robe

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

This is usually an issue on all models as they have the robe so close to the tunic causing the hilt to be in or over it, I've never seen a robe without the issue.

But yes, altering the holster file should re-position it but it won't ever truly be gone, otherwise, another alternative is to have the saber abilities off when not in use to remove the hilt, that I think is the most immediate solution and it saves altering the model anymore and having to upload a fix for the issue, which can be looked into for the next update.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Alehk Thol
Lost One

Re: Lightsaber Hilt Through Robe

Post by Alehk Thol »

You can have a holster file per skin. So you can in fact disable your hilt from showing for your robed and hooded variants, ensuring it doesn't peer through the cloak. :)

EDIT: For information on this, see this post