A whole mess of content From Star War Galaxies.

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

A whole mess of content From Star War Galaxies.

Post by Tweek Etimau »

I recently learned how to unpack files from Star was galaxies. Original thought I'd extract the title screen song, but found a whole mess of other things that could be used during RP events. I now have a mess of textures, sounds, music, skins and possibly other things useful and deadly in better hands.

::The next post below is a link to two converter programs::
-Sound files are sorted and packed. There are music files labeled for loops but
without knowing how JA loops music, I'm going to leave the files as is.
-Textures an models are going to take significantly more time to sort. I don't plan
on converting them before packing them.
Last edited by Tweek Etimau on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Average times online. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 21:00-02:00. Sunday and Monday all day. GST
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Re: A whole mess of content From Star War Galaxies.

Post by Tweek Etimau »

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/D ... rter;29412
^^^^^For DDS Texture files^^^^^^^^

http://www.wav-mp3.com/convert-snd-to-mp3.htm
^^^^^For SND to MP3 files^^^^
Average times online. Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 21:00-02:00. Sunday and Monday all day. GST
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I'd love to take a look at any models they have!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Since I don't own Jump to light speed. I wont have ship models. But will have speeders, weapons and characters. I'll spend some time tonight digging.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Most interested in the players and weapons anyways!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Simus Cnydaria
Lost One

Post by Simus Cnydaria »

Never really played swg but I know we're always looking to expand our soundtrack too :)
Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Simus Cnydaria wrote:Never really played swg but I know we're always looking to expand our soundtrack too :)
Luckily I have experience in sound engineering and planed on organizing and edit the sound files into Loops, Effects and other sounds like experience gain sounds and level up sound. Which SWG being an mmo should be fairly easy.
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Tweek Etimau wrote:
Simus Cnydaria wrote:Never really played swg but I know we're always looking to expand our soundtrack too :)
Luckily I have experience in sound engineering and planed on organizing and edit the sound files into Loops, Effects and other sounds like experience gain sounds and level up sound. Which SWG being an mmo should be fairly easy.
Motoko's currently in charge of our ::JEDI:: Music pack. I'm sure she'd be open to any suggestions you have for tracks and the like.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Tweek Etimau
Lost One

Post by Tweek Etimau »

Kieran Orion wrote:
Tweek Etimau wrote:
Motoko's currently in charge of our ::JEDI:: Music pack. I'm sure she'd be open to any suggestions you have for tracks and the like.
Ah alright cool!
Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Kieran Orion wrote:
Tweek Etimau wrote:
GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Motoko wrote:GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE
I'm currently hording music of my own I could give you.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

I'm also keen to do a soundtrack for the Arc when the missions start, so I will have some music in files for Motoko to pick apart once used as well, so there will be plenty on offer it seems.

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol