Request for Help

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Sared Kilvan
Lost One
Location: Pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.

Request for Help

Post by Sared Kilvan »

Hey guys, been a while. Life has been very different for me and just this weekend even that got turned on it's head. If you follow me on Facebook you've already heard. In brief: an electrical heater in my office fell over starting a fire that burned down half the house.

We have managed to dig a handful of mementos and important documents from the wreckage, even may be able to salvage some clothes and the piano, but everything else has been reduced to slurry.

This includes a fairly extensive computer lab setup (multiple desktops, laptops, NAS and virtualization servers). Terabytes of data gone. I had recently started uploading important things to the cloud (family photos, tax information, etc.) but I've lost more than fifteen years of modding work.

This is where you guys can help me the most. During my time here I made or helped with several little things here and there. Textures, shaders, models, scripts, my old skins and all the versions it went through. If you have a copy of anything I might have had a hand in, even if it's incomplete or just plain goofy lookin', I'd appreciate every bit and byte you can send me.

The best place to send anything or get a hold of me is via email (sared DOT k AT gmail DOT com). I've also got a PayPal account tied to the same address if you would like to buy me a cup of coffee or something. In the meantime, please keep my family in your meditations and thank for reading.

MTFBWY

Bo Iiln
Lost One

Re: Request for Help

Post by Bo Iiln »

Sared,

I'm sorry for your losses and hope that things start looking up. I will send you the textures and skinning projects you did on Moza. Let us know if there is anything more you need.

- Moza/Will/Bo
Species: Kel Dor | Age: 40's | Initiated: 307 ABY |
Knighted: 325 ABY | Mentor: Raloran Mulloc | Padawan: Evanin Dawnstar_Xel Damar_Maia Rimora_Durindfire