Ithorian Model with Jedi Clothes request

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Dithaal
Lost One

Ithorian Model with Jedi Clothes request

Post by Dithaal »

Hey, so I know that I've already done a Dithaal model request, but seeing as the jedi_ithorian doesn't work with almost all of the animations on the server, I thought it would be a good idea to get it changed before it gets too late.

I did some scavenging around, I found a good Ithorian civilian model which works well with all of the Lightsaber poses, emotes etc and only has one or two emotes it doesn't work with (emsaberpose2 and emsaberpose4 off the top of my head.)
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/I ... 0#Download

But basically, what I'm asking here is for this model, wireframe and all, to be given some Jedi Robes, hood etc.

Tips on how to do it myself or someone just doing it themselves are both appreciated greatly. - Anyone doing it themselves, just use Dithaal's model at the moment for comparison.

Name:Dithaal|Birthdate:322.31 ABY|Initiated:336.21 ABY|
Noviced: 338.18 ABY|Apprenticed:340.27 ABY|Mentor:Delmi N'jork |
Knighted:347.15 ABY | Apprentice(s): |
Position(s):Battlemaster - 348.02 -357.31 Image
Lay down your head, closing your eyes. Let the bed of grass, heal your mind. For when you open your eyes young pupa, all will be right.

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: Ithorian Model with Jedi Clothes request

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I did this a while ago. I'll pass it your way when I'm home from work!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Dithaal
Lost One

Re: Ithorian Model with Jedi Clothes request

Post by Dithaal »

Delmi wrote:I did this a while ago. I'll pass it your way when I'm home from work!
Okay cool, thanks!

Name:Dithaal|Birthdate:322.31 ABY|Initiated:336.21 ABY|
Noviced: 338.18 ABY|Apprenticed:340.27 ABY|Mentor:Delmi N'jork |
Knighted:347.15 ABY | Apprentice(s): |
Position(s):Battlemaster - 348.02 -357.31 Image
Lay down your head, closing your eyes. Let the bed of grass, heal your mind. For when you open your eyes young pupa, all will be right.