((Let the battle begin!))

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Re: ((Let the battle begin!))

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Nico Keztor wrote:
Kieran Orion wrote:It will just empty our wallets paying for the multiple colors of lightsabers and the endless dlc costumes
0.50€ - Luke Skywalker DLC :P

But, yes.. it's very likely.
I reckon he may be in the release, we already know Vader and Boba are so I put my money on it. The first DLC is based on the Seventh Movie.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

Evanin wrote: I reckon he may be in the release, we already know Vader and Boba are so I put my money on it. The first DLC is based on the Seventh Movie.
I was talking about a possible Jedi Knight 4.. but yes.
They will surely make a DLC based on this new Episode.

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Nico Keztor wrote:
Evanin wrote: I reckon he may be in the release, we already know Vader and Boba are so I put my money on it. The first DLC is based on the Seventh Movie.
Oh....the topic seems to have completely steered off from the original while I wasn't looking.
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Evanin wrote:
Nico Keztor wrote:
Oh....the topic seems to have completely steered off from the original while I wasn't looking.
Welcome to the interwebs :D

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

There's already free dlc announced for Battlefront, it will be available for pre-orders on the 1st december, two new maps (based on the same planet), it apparently ties into what happens a bit before episode 7 :) From what I've read, the games lacks a singleplayer, not that the singleplayer of battlefront has ever been more than a bot-version of multiplayer with additional dialogue, objectives and a small briefing!

Going to wait to see what deluxe editions they bring out before pre-ordering >.>
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Maia Rimora wrote:There's already free dlc announced for Battlefront, it will be available for pre-orders on the 1st december, two new maps (based on the same planet), it apparently ties into what happens a bit before episode 7 :) From what I've read, the games lacks a singleplayer, not that the singleplayer of battlefront has ever been more than a bot-version of multiplayer with additional dialogue, objectives and a small briefing!

Going to wait to see what deluxe editions they bring out before pre-ordering >.>
Check the website, they had a deluxe preorder bonus up for steam.

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

Evanin wrote:
Maia Rimora wrote:There's already free dlc announced for Battlefront, it will be available for pre-orders on the 1st december, two new maps (based on the same planet), it apparently ties into what happens a bit before episode 7 :) From what I've read, the games lacks a singleplayer, not that the singleplayer of battlefront has ever been more than a bot-version of multiplayer with additional dialogue, objectives and a small briefing!

Check the website, they had a deluxe preorder bonus up for steam.
I'm going for PS4 :p I imagine it won't be via Amazon like Dragon Age wasn't.. I'll look around!
Motoko
Lost One

Post by Motoko »

Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

Motoko wrote:Image
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

The deluxe edition for this seems to be a bit meh! Two of the items included are more so, instantly unlocked rather than earned through the game, with a couple of emotes added in. Not sure how I feel about forking out an extra ten pounds on that, but I suppose in time, we'll see what else they'll include in the deluxe itself! Sort of underwhelming though.
Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

Double post!

But perhaps something for the more starfighter savvy people:

Fighter Squadron mode reveal

Looks pretty awesome! I love the details they've put in when you're flying from the cockpit, and the actual models themselves, can't wait to play this mode :D
Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Arven Silaan
Lost One

Post by Arven Silaan »

Unfortunately every DICE BF "air superiority" game mode is a complete flop. from BF 1943 to BF4 none have ever seen mass player base past week one of release.

Aslyn Denethorn
Lost One

Post by Aslyn Denethorn »

Sadly, there aren't really any 'air superiority' games available any more than live up to what they should be. Jumpgate Evolution got canned, and everything else is just abominable. Alas, they don't make games like the old Descent: Freespace stuff, so finding a good flight/space combat sim is really damn difficult. I've been hoping that the Battlefront formula does the trick. If not, well, back into the Chasm of No Hope.
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Aslyn Denethorn wrote:Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<