When your character dies.

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: When your character dies.

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Not Human ftw.

<3
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Arven Silaan
Lost One

Post by Arven Silaan »

Delmi wrote:Not Human ftw.

<3

More than a fair call :P

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Post by Evanin Dawnstar »

Evanin will probs go senile and end up forgetting stuff around 110 anyway haha so he'll be pretty much 'dead' from when on, it'll then be a matter of waiting for him to kick the bucket and pass on his mass fortune to his first padawan =D

Nah, realistically he will be lucky to make 125, I'd probs reroll in his late seventies early eighties, I'm not going to pull a Soh and stay as the same guy for 10 years.
Last edited by Evanin Dawnstar on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
| Evanin J. Dawnstar | Dantooine | Forty-Seven |
| Mentors: Bo Iiln/Shaok Panek |
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

Slow down there mister, haha.

Realistically, Keth doesn't have the lifespan of an Epicanthix but since you, arv, posted that I'll reduce it to 130ish. Though nobody can really tell for sure what could happen in the future.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Keth Flynn wrote:Slow down there mister, haha.

Realistically, Keth doesn't have the lifespan of an Epicanthix but since you, arv, posted that I'll reduce it to 130ish. Though nobody can really tell for sure what could happen in the future.
Well if you call into question the matter of advanced medicine you could probably stretch it just a few more years but I'd say no more than 4-6.
"As one grows older, they realize the futility in trying to avoid responsibility as a child." Image

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Shaok Panek
Lost One

Post by Shaok Panek »

Arven Silaan wrote:Hate to be "that" guy. But remember folks, the grandmaster of our order died in his 150's 160's... Lower your standards we're not all Luke Skywalkers.

<3
Agreed, going on beyond 120 is pushing it, if you're just an ordinary human and you aren't slowing your aging process down like Coren.

1. 27
2. 80-90
3. 25-26
4. Of course.
Virtuo Alegan
Lost One

Post by Virtuo Alegan »

Arven Silaan wrote:Hate to be "that" guy. But remember folks, the grandmaster of our order died in his 150's 160's... Lower your standards we're not all Luke Skywalkers.

<3
Epicanthix lifespan ftw :mrgreen:
Virtuo Alegan | Homeworld: Corellia | Species: Epicanthix | Age: 39 | Next Birthday: 343.10 | Rank: Masterless Padawan | Initiated: 314.09 | Noviced: 317.08| Mentors: Kiwron Tirladdik/Rash Loist/Delmi N'jork | Apprenticed: 317.13 | Pilot License: PL-1
Karmarie Zar
Lost One

Post by Karmarie Zar »

1. 14ish
2. Naturally I think around 80, but to be honest I don't see Karm making it that far, but we'll have to see!
3. 26-28
4. Definatetly! I'll probably try a different species or go for a humanoid one but of course, I would love to experience my time in JEDl again as a different character maybe in the future.

| Species: Human | Homeworld: Naboo | Initiated: 336.21 ABY | Apprenticed: 339.10 ABY | Mentor(S): Arven Silaan & Cael Dan'kor | Knighted: 354.24 |

Silas Vir'n
Lost One

Post by Silas Vir'n »

Evanin wrote:
Keth Flynn wrote:Slow down there mister, haha.

Well if you call into question the matter of advanced medicine you could probably stretch it just a few more years but I'd say no more than 4-6.
All Star Wars ages are with consideration of advanced medicine.

name_silas.vir'n|age_47|height_1.93m|rank_knight

Dithaal
Lost One

Post by Dithaal »

1. 15
2. 100-110
3. 23
4. If I'm still a part of the community, then definitely. I've always had a lust for making a Mon Calamari 8)

Name:Dithaal|Birthdate:322.31 ABY|Initiated:336.21 ABY|
Noviced: 338.18 ABY|Apprenticed:340.27 ABY|Mentor:Delmi N'jork |
Knighted:347.15 ABY | Apprentice(s): |
Position(s):Battlemaster - 348.02 -357.31 Image
Lay down your head, closing your eyes. Let the bed of grass, heal your mind. For when you open your eyes young pupa, all will be right.

Sebastin Creed
Lost One

Post by Sebastin Creed »

Virtuo Alegan wrote: 1. How old is your character right now?
2. How old do you think your character will be if he/she dies naturally.
3. How old will you be in real life when your character dies?
4. If you're still a part of JEDI by the time your character dies, will you re-roll?
1. 'Seasoned' I see him as a little older than Joel from The Last Of Us.
2. Infinity.
3. Honestly, I couldn't say.
4. Time will tell.

Age for me is one of those, "Don't focus on it", subjects though I understand why members with younger Characters will do that. However, you'll come to understand as you get older, when people start forcing a rapid aging scenario on you to keep you in line with themselves, you side step it quite a bit.

Unless you like people pointing out you're a ridiculous age and want to know your secret (nivia for men!).

|Padawan(s): Olim Adasca|Rita Sandria| Kantha Maitri|Shaok Panek|Kajuun Mujai|Jago Mirax|Jerex Sol

Vathius Krai
Lost One

Post by Vathius Krai »

Sebastin Creed wrote:Unless you like people pointing out you're a ridiculous age and want to know your secret (nivia for men!).
Who said men ?!

Not to go off topic but I honestly don't wanna talk about my character's aging and death right now 'cause.... yolo ._.
Dev Kai
Lost One

Post by Dev Kai »

1. How old is your character right now?
2. How old do you think your character will be if he/she dies naturally.
3. How old will you be in real life when your character dies?
4. If you're still a part of JEDI by the time your character dies, will you re-roll?

3. Too many factors to tell. (some days I think I'm going to go in real life before Dev, but I'm just getting over a man flu )
4. YES

Not exactly on topic but I have to say, I'd worry about where someones head was at if they didn't see themselves willing to return after the death of a character. Much like the food industry, a place like this really thrives of "Repeat business" I have to ask anyone who answered "NO" If you wouldn't re-roll why are you here in the first place? My plan currently for when I die is start as a hopeful again. It's too wild of a ride to pass up.
Evanin Dawnstar
Lost One

Vathius wrote:
Sebastin Creed wrote:Unless you like people pointing out you're a ridiculous age and want to know your secret (nivia for men!).
Who said men ?!

Not to go off topic but I honestly don't wanna talk about my character's aging and death right now 'cause.... yolo ._.
For the females among us who are much stronger and could probs have us all in tears if they wanted:

>> Updated Skin Link <<

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

Evanin wrote:
Vathius wrote:
Who said men ?!

For the females among us who are much stronger and could probs have us all in tears if they wanted:

Maia finds this very accurate.
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol