delete account

Please post here to get help with RPMod (only!)
thechosenone^

delete account

Post by thechosenone^ »

hi, how do I delete my account on this forum? or can some admin delete it for me?
thechosenone^

Re: delete account

Post by thechosenone^ »

!?!?!?!?!!
Durindfire
Lost One

Post by Durindfire »

Is there some reason you can't bring yourself to simply abandon the account like so many others before you?
Durindfire | Homeworld: Orax | Species: Shard | Age: 108 Rank: Padawan | Initiated: 338.25 | Year of Consciousness: 238(.12) ABY |
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

If you feel this is absolutely necessary, you can request one of the Council members to do so I believe. Though inevitably, I'm sure it's due to be done come the next time they decide to go through the Comport and clean out unnecessary accounts. Should your account remain and you choose to decide to leave, it will have little impact onsite and as Durindfire has said, most tend to just leave them be so in the end, no harm no foul.

If you are intent on leaving, good luck and sorry to see you go. As always, the Council and the Knighting & Master community are here to help. Feel free to pm any one of us in the future, such requests can be easily handled in private.

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.