How to play Jedi Academy on Windows 10

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Re: How to play Jedi Academy on Windows 10

Post by Keth Flynn »

All AMD myself and the computer is pretty new, having no problem at all as well.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

Must be an nVidia thing because I was getting resolution errors, and my mouse had the same problem of a mind of its own.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

Coren Ran wrote:Must be an nVidia thing because I was getting resolution errors, and my mouse had the same problem of a mind of its own.
Same, suppose it might be some problem with nVidia then.

Cerez Kay
Lost One

Post by Cerez Kay »

If it's NVIDIA graphics related, I'm sure it will be fixed in an official update coming from the NVIDIA team through the Windows Update utility at some stage.

Alternatively, you could try updating your graphics driver to the latest version (even cutting edge / beta?) through a direct download from the NVIDIA site. Just make sure it's listed as built for Windows 10 in the system requirements.

But yeah, this is why I've learned to hold off on jumping straight to the latest OS releases.
Homeworld: Coruscant (Level 1243) | Species: Pantoran | Age: 15 | Born: 329.02 | Initiated: 342.06 | Apprenticed: 343.02 | Mentor: Jel'a Vra

Inventory: Skimboard, Comlink, Datapad (Custom Modified), Training Lightsaber