Broad Models

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Broad Models

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

A few of you know, I'm starting to work on Iffo's 'adult' model (although I'm a couple of months away from making the switch)

Due to the Borneck in him, he should actually be quite broad. Does anyone know of any models that I can either frankenstein together or re-skin completely? That will allow him to be broader, the HS_Anakin model and most of the base models are all super skinny.

I looked at the Noghri model, which is good except for the head part of the model, and when you frankenstein a human head on, it doesn't sit right a top it.. so that's not really option.

Just thought I'd post to see if anyone had any ideas or knew of anything!

Cheers
Iffo

Jedi Master | High Councillor | Advisor to the Galactic Senate
Born: 333.06 | Initiated: 342.08 | Knighted: 357.07 | Mastered: 388.18 | Died: 435.29
Mentors: Wrennin Vae // Chothi Uxaala // Maia Rimora | Padawan: Serir Vun // Tycho Varga

Keth Flynn
Lost One

Re: Broad Models

Post by Keth Flynn »

You could try and make it work with right click in blender with the noghri model so it's good enough.
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Jago Mirax
Lost One

Post by Jago Mirax »

Fortunately Iffo has made the switch from blender to 3DS Max! Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's an easy way of doing this while keeping all of the proportions intact.

I would suggest adjusting the mesh piece to accommodate the way you want Iffo to look. So for example, pull the vertices out at the shoulder area and thicken up the arms a tad.

It's a 'fiddly' job and you're restricted to how far you can go due to JKA horrible skeleton. As you know, I'm willing to help you when needed matey!

| Birthdate: 322.21 ABY | Age: 61 |

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

The Savage Opress model on JKHub has a bulker look to it. Could be work checking out!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

That model works actually.. I've had a look and I can change bits in 3DS Max to suit my needs...

Thanks for the responses guys! Thanks Delmi for that model.

(If anyone else still has a broad model, please still do post, more options are always welcome)

Jedi Master | High Councillor | Advisor to the Galactic Senate
Born: 333.06 | Initiated: 342.08 | Knighted: 357.07 | Mastered: 388.18 | Died: 435.29
Mentors: Wrennin Vae // Chothi Uxaala // Maia Rimora | Padawan: Serir Vun // Tycho Varga

Aelon Besarat
Lost One

Post by Aelon Besarat »

While digital art, or art in general, is far beyond my capabilities... Perhaps this could be of assistance? Link

That is a link to a mirror for JK3's filefront, there may be a model in there that might be of assistance! Off the top of my head, Spanki's Jedi Customization had a handful of 'broader' face textures if those could be of any assistance to your endevours: Link
Aelon Besarat // Species: Nautolan // Born: 330.27 // Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Former Mentor: Wrennin Vae
Former Rank: Padawan
Initiated: 343.01 // Apprenticed: 343.16 // Abdicated: 347.18