Battlefront Beta

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Battlefront Beta

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Are you playing it? What are your thoughts?
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Zander-Bo Umra
Lost One

Re: Battlefront Beta

Post by Zander-Bo Umra »

I like it.

Hoth battle is a bit out of balance still, friggin' AT-AT's.

Otherwise, good fun, just get Origin and see for yourself. ;)
| Species: Human | Homeworld: Coruscant | Born: 318.16 | Initiated: 324.27 | Apprenticed: 326.13, 329.08 | Knighted: 338.17 | Mentors: K. Orion, A. Silaan

"The Code is not a script, it's a guide." - Zander-Bo Umra, 329.30 ABY

"May my body guide my blade, my mind harness its core, the Force guide my feet." - Zander-Bo Umra, 331.29

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Been playing it all day! I love it.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Niko Inaru
Lost One

Post by Niko Inaru »

Zander-Bo Umra wrote:Hoth battle is a bit out of balance still, friggin' AT-AT's.

As it should be. :)

Name: Niko Inaru | Birthdate: 323.3 ABY | Age: 35 | Homeworld: Eshan | Initiated: 333.28 ABY | Noviced: 338.14 ABY

Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

Niko Inaru wrote:
Zander-Bo Umra wrote:Hoth battle is a bit out of balance still, friggin' AT-AT's.

As it should be. :)
Couldn't agree more! Glad to see that they kept the balance of power with the imps, an adequate representation of the rebel struggle xD

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Atrya Vyken
Lost One

Post by Atrya Vyken »

Been playing it since the beta opened for me this morning. Silly rebels dont know how to save their orbital strikes for the At-At's... one or two well placed strikes just destroy those buggers...
Kieran Orion
Lost One

Post by Kieran Orion »

I'm looking forward to checking it out eh. Have you all come across many bugs at all? Any real issues like the battlefield beta?

Homeworld: Iridonia | Languages: Basic, Ul'Zabrak | Mentor: Amone Fayden | Jedi Knight | Circle of Artisans.

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

I've come across a few glitches in the terrain, specifically with Hoth. But nothing too major, so I'm sure it will be fixed for the full release.
Coren Ran
Lost One
Location: Rannon, Rannon System, Instrop Sector, Outer Rim Territories

Post by Coren Ran »

I tried playing on PC, and Empire won Hoth assault every time. I switched over to Xbox One, and Rebels won two games in a row.
| mentor_xa'o.zalei | padawans_atrux.nuro/zekii.abrak/agitt.tanwa/rei.xaria/nico.keztor/jerex.sol/krei'dexx'onubi/wolo.tay |
Keth Flynn
Lost One

Post by Keth Flynn »

Yes, it's fun when you don't crash. Not sure I should even be playing it with this computer. :lol:
Name:Keth Flynn|Birthdate:315.18 ABY|Mentor:Dev Kai|Knighted:346.29|

Nico Keztor
Lost One

Post by Nico Keztor »

Delmi N'jork wrote:Been playing it all day! I love it.
^
You get the hang of it pretty quickly, it seems to be a great game (and it is just a beta)

Salvong
Exiled

Post by Salvong »

The Beta is excellent, but you can spawnkill pretty easy on the Pod Capture mode. That, and people don't usually focus on captures but kills instead. Otherwise, the game is great! :lol:

Age: 15 | Species: Farghul | Initiated: 343.14 | Apprenticed: 343.24 | Mentor: Syrena Exan |

Noviced: 344.29 |
Voh Phaar
Lost One

Post by Voh Phaar »

Playing it as we speak with Karmarie, great times. Got spooked by a AT-ST that appeared from nowhere... Jet Packed over like 100 people at once... and well yeah, pretty solid so far. :D

**UPDATE** Played Luke twice in the same match, so awesome...

Name: Voh Phaar Species: Nautolan Age: 42 Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Initiated:
342.06 ABY Knighted: 368.25 ABY Mentors: Wen-Ordo, Jerex Sol
Padawans: Nodo Salar, Sadjoo Hawieedu

Karmarie Zar
Lost One

Post by Karmarie Zar »

Also...Voh and I wrecked Darth Vader...thought I put it out there. :D

| Species: Human | Homeworld: Naboo | Initiated: 336.21 ABY | Apprenticed: 339.10 ABY | Mentor(S): Arven Silaan & Cael Dan'kor | Knighted: 354.24 |

Maia Rimora
Lost One

Post by Maia Rimora »

Only had an hour or two to play it last night! Played as Vader twice in my last round, was quite fun and not as overpowered as one would think, takes a bit to get killed but a well coordinated attack can just destroy a hero. Though my highlight was when the round was about to end, and I reflected a blaster bolt right back at a rebel, earning myself a headshot. It's fun choking people, no surprise. Lightsaber throw is fun. The animations seem a bit chunky and the force jump looks like Vader is taking off for flight, but all in all, pretty good.

As for the normal game! It's good. Hoth really captures the feel from Empire Strikes Back, it can be pretty tough to take down a walker, where as being on the Imperial side can be a bit of a cakewalk, considering you got the boosts of being able to drive an AT-ST, control the gun of the AT-AT among fighters, Vader and other boosts. Rebels get a whole lot less, but I think that's the point, this is where the Rebels were getting their asses handed to them.

The only real thing that's annoyed me is when I play with my sister, we both can't seem to join the same match without one being disconnected from the game (both playing on separate consoles)

Spawn killed easily on walker too, found a whole group bunch together, was lame enough to throw a det and spray them xD I hope we get more than four blasters..

I need to try out Drop Strike still, the other game mode. I am definitely pumped for the final release of the game with all the heroes and so on :D Good thing they're releasing that Vader PS4..
ImageCathar | Homeworld: Cathar | Mentor: Alehk Thol