[INVALID] Your account has been updated

If you encounter a bug with RPMod, please post here
Wolo Tay
Lost One

[INVALID] Your account has been updated

Post by Wolo Tay »

Greetings,

I noticed that at random intervals the message "Your account has been updated" (all in green) shows up on my screen. The problem is, no visible updates occur when this happens (and it happens every day that I roleplay). I checked my account history and besides the creation of my account, there's been no activity.

The only possible cause I can think of is that I logged into my Wik account by accident (old habit, both start with W etc.). That said, I remember properly logging out of that account and logging into my new one. I haven't made that mistake in about a week and the message still shows randomly. I have already tried changing my password on the Wolo account as well, to a very complex one.

Zeros Darok

Re: [NEW] Your account has been updated

Post by Zeros Darok »

I've been encountering the same message over and over, having not touched my Evanin account however.
Syrena Exan
Lost One

Post by Syrena Exan »

This seems to happen to new accounts quite often, as I hear about complaints a lot. Eventually it just stops happening.

Species: Falleen | Age: 116 | Mentor: Jared Quell | Padawans: Kaelen Sekura, Kantha Maitri, Salvong, Var Dalledos, Claude Varron

Soh Raun
Jedi Master

Post by Soh Raun »

This occurs because your account has no Class associated to it, which is considered to be an error and triggers updates every 15 minutes.

I guess the "Civilian" one could be used for Hopefuls?
Zeros Darok

Post by Zeros Darok »

Soh Raun wrote:This occurs because your account has no Class associated to it, which is considered to be an error and triggers updates every 15 minutes.

I guess the "Civilian" one could be used for Hopefuls?
Sounds like an idea.