Help!

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Help!

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Hello JEDI!

I'm currently in the process of making Delmi a new model. However, my knowledge almost entirely surrounds modeling and "kitbashing". When it comes to skinning, I can do basic recolours and not much else (ie heavily editing textures or creating them from scratch is out of the question).

If anyone would be kind enough to contact me and do a request for me, I would be eternally grateful. Thank you in advance!
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Atrya Vyken
Lost One

Re: Help!

Post by Atrya Vyken »

With my current skill set I can do some reforming and model adjustements, retexturing, I'm slowly expanding my skill set. I would totaly be up with helping out with somthing.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Hmmm maybe we can collaborate on something? I already have a model, just need some heavy texture work.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Atrya Vyken
Lost One

Post by Atrya Vyken »

Send me what you have and I'll see if I can whip somthing up.
EDIT: With a list of fine details that you would like and what not.
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Thank you, will do!
Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Still looking for assistance if anyone can help me out!