More activity !

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Valgam Freestar
Lost One

More activity !

Post by Valgam Freestar »

I don't know why I'm writing this but I'll do it anyways.

So As you may know I've joined in January but I wasn't active a lot not to say at all. I didn't had time to play with y'all and it's a shame because you're all nice and welcoming, I'll try from now on to be more active and concentrate on evolving my Roleplay and my character. Unfortunately I live in France and I'm still in school so I'll probably play only on weekends and holidays. If you have advice or anything to say feel free and I look forward to play with you guys ! :mrgreen:
Born: 362.29 Initiated: 370.18 Apprenticed: 378.23 Knighted: 385.25
Mentor:
Karmarie Zar, Xayr'ka Atreus
Departements: Archives, Vanguards
Yelana
Lost One

Re: More activity !

Post by Yelana »

Hello and welcome back to the fold Vadim ! We do understand that real life and education comes first, and everyone I think would agree with me when I say that, there is no rush to endager it for the sake of role-play. We will all be here, when you actually do have some free time on your hands and you feel like you can connect to the server.

My advice would be, play your character, engage yourself with the members and have patience. The hopeful period is for most people long and tedious, but I myself had a lot of fun once I defined what my characters´ daily activities, obligations and such are. And once you figure out what your character would like to become in the future that depends on the role-play in the future, and how much he or she found out, lay out a small, discreet path for your character to follow, and later expand on it.

Naturally, read through the forums about the rules, code of conduct and character creation guide, along with the Three Golden Rules for hopefuls, and start thinking about the character. The personality, hopes, dreams, fears, shortcomings, strong points and various other stipulations to make your character more believable, and not just a one-dimensional paper cut-out. While we all have varying degrees of experience of role-play, this is just my two cents to help you out during your hopeful period.

So, to summarize ; figure out the ins and outs of your character, including the backstory, get to know the members and interact with them, join in on the classes, even if for now you do not get bonuses for them, it is still something your character might get a foundation on for the future, and naturally, stick by the rules, and be respectful. Everything else will come in time. So yeah, good luck and have fun on the server. I cannot wait to meet your character in-game !
Valgam Freestar
Lost One

Re: More activity !

Post by Valgam Freestar »

Thanks for the advice Yelana I cannot wait to meet you in-game either !
Born: 362.29 Initiated: 370.18 Apprenticed: 378.23 Knighted: 385.25
Mentor:
Karmarie Zar, Xayr'ka Atreus
Departements: Archives, Vanguards