Help Twi'lek hopeful skin

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Mizelia
Lost One

Help Twi'lek hopeful skin

Post by Mizelia »

I wanted to make a Twi'lek hopeful, however, I was wondering if someone could take the youngling Twi'lek skin and give it a light-blue(ish) colour since it's not a default choice and that Twi'lek is supposed to be light-blue. I'd apriciate it if anyone would be able to do that.
Tiiona Alorr
Lost One

Re: Help Twi'lek hopeful skin

Post by Tiiona Alorr »

Here you go, Geralt! Let me know if there are any problems with it, because I may have rushed a little!
Mizelia
Lost One

Post by Mizelia »

Tiiona Alorr wrote:Here you go, Geralt! Let me know if there are any problems with it, because I may have rushed a little!
Thank you, I will try it ASAP :)
Mizelia
Lost One

Post by Mizelia »

It does work, but it's a bit too large.
Tiiona Alorr
Lost One

Post by Tiiona Alorr »

Heya! The reason that the model is really huge is because it's at 100% scale. The other packs are pre-scaled by the server, but custom skins require an RPMod account to be scaled. When I passed you the skin over, I assumed that you already had one, but no worries!

I pulled this link from the Rules & Tips section on the Comport: Council Secretary Droid

This is the account you're supposed to message as a hopeful to sort out an RPMod account. You need to choose a username, a password and a model scale percentage and pass those on in a private message to the Secretary Droid.

Good luck! :D
Mizelia
Lost One

Post by Mizelia »

It works well. Though I think the name is going to be a bit confusing xD
I'm not blaming you for that, though. That was my own fault.