[Completed] Healing Arts: Curato Salva // Therin

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Aiden Kezeron
Lost One

[Completed] Healing Arts: Curato Salva // Therin

Post by Aiden Kezeron »

• Subject Requested:Curato Salva
  • Open/Private Lesson:I like to keep it open, but if need be from request of the teacher, we can make it private.
  • Availability:I try to be available at all times, though I think scheduling ahead of time is a better idea.
  • Reason For Request: I wish to take a more intimate approach to the healing arts. Learning how to aid in my natural healing processes and not just regaining stamina.
  • Additional Information: N/A

|Name: Aiden Kezeron||Age: 46||Birthdate:341.04 |
|Homeplanet(s): Cathar, Naboo|
|Initiated:349.03||Padawaned:350.20||Knighted:370.14|
|Padawan(s): Maeve Lothaire, Lystra Hale|

Adrianna

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Open] Healing Arts: Curato Salva

Post by Duncan Therin »

This falls right down my alley and I'm more than happy to offer you my services for it! Bearing in mind you're happy with me being the one teaching you, I'm sure we'll bump into each other at one time or another in order to go through this ability.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Aiden Kezeron
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Healing Arts: Curato Salva // Therin

Post by Aiden Kezeron »

I definitely wouldn't mind you teaching me Master. Whenever is a good time, I'll be ready and able to learn.

|Name: Aiden Kezeron||Age: 46||Birthdate:341.04 |
|Homeplanet(s): Cathar, Naboo|
|Initiated:349.03||Padawaned:350.20||Knighted:370.14|
|Padawan(s): Maeve Lothaire, Lystra Hale|

Adrianna

Jerex Sol
Lost One

Re: [Declared] Healing Arts: Curato Salva // Therin

Post by Jerex Sol »

Good afternoon, you two.

I would like to sit in on this lesson as a simple spectator if that is fine with the two you of.

~J
Species: Arkanian| Born: 302.23| Languages: Arkanian, Basic| Initiated: 316.17| Noviced: 320.25 | Knighted: 340.20 | Mastered: 372.03
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Completed] Healing Arts: Curato Salva // Therin

Post by Duncan Therin »

COMPLETED

Attendance:

Jerex Sol (Knight - Spectator)

Aiden Kezeron (Padawan)

Zevaros Sazen (Initiate)

No set assignment. Just bear in mind what I said about overuse of the ability, other than that, well done. Glad to see that you were able to make it for the second half of the lesson, Jerex - apologies I didn't see your notification until half-way through the lesson.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn