[Completed] Further Shii-Cho // Therin

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Kargaa Tyrus
Lost One

[Completed] Further Shii-Cho // Therin

Post by Kargaa Tyrus »

• Subject Requested:
Shii-Cho
  • Open/Private Lesson:
If anyone wants to join in, feel free!
  • Availability:
Various days, past 1600 GST.
  • Reason For Request:
I've been taught the basics of the form, such as the target zones and pieces of the very basics of the theory. I just need to wrap up my training in the form, so I can pass the test.
  • Additional Information:

Name| Kargaa.Tyrus Rank| Padawan Learner Species| Mirialan Homeworld| Mirial
Initiated| 355.08 ABY Apprenticed| 355.24 ABY Mentor| Karmarie Zar

Mizelia
Lost One

Re: [Open] Further Shii-Cho

Post by Mizelia »

I would like to join in if you don't mind.
Zevaros Sazen
Lost One

Post by Zevaros Sazen »

Me too! I wanna join in!
Name: Zevaros Sazen // Race: Echani // Homeworld: Eshan // Born: 346.27 // Initiated: 355.06 // Padawan: 356.13 ABY // Master: Kadvarr Tirladdik
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Post by Duncan Therin »

Given this seems to be in demand, I'm more than happy to take this request on. Seeing how there are three people that currently want to partake, if it is Kargaa's desire to turn this into a full scale class, that is possible. In any event, I'm sure we'll all bump into each other at one point or another - however, since there is more than one participant, you lot may want to arrange a particular date. Until then!

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Delcared] Further Shii-Cho // Therin

Post by Duncan Therin »

Completed

Attendance:

Kargaa Tyrus (Padawan)
Zevaros Sazen (Padawan)

We went over all the major components, along with the smaller components - just bear in mind that it is through revision and practice that you're able to grasp and refine a form of combat!

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn