[Survival] Camping Trip. // 356.12, 1600 GST

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

[Survival] Camping Trip. // 356.12, 1600 GST

Post by Zakarie Di'Vosk »

Students Camping Trip

• Subject Details:
As many of you are aware, a camping trip has been scheduled for today and will be an extended event. All are welcome to attend, it will be a chance for both Initiates and Padawans to step foot outside the Praxeum walls and get a feel of the cruel but amazing experiences nature has to offer. We will be accompanied by a few Knights.

We will begin gathering at the Praxeum gates around 16:00, just after Master Therins lesson. Once everyone is gathered we will make our way outside of the Praxeum on foot, passing through the foggy Villagreen Forests before we reach our location.

Bring whatever you feel necessary as we will be out in the harsh wilderness. I will note that a few supplies and equipment have already been taken to the location in preparation for us, so we will not have to carry such a heavy load, thankfully. However we will have to set the campsite up, so it will not be as easy as just arriving at the location and settling down. Once the hard work and graft is over with, we can relax and enjoy a few nights in the thick forests that nature has to offer us, this is not one to miss, it will be a great experience!
  • Time, Date & Location:
16:00, 356.12 - Planet Rannon.
  • Additional Information:
Original Post

• Additional Files:
Yavin Riverside
Rannon Camp

Krask Kabal
Lost One

Re: [Survival] Camping Trip. // 356.12, 1600 GST

Post by Krask Kabal »

I'll be there!
=Krask=Kabal=
Trandoshan
Born: 335.28 ABY Initiated: 347:01 ABY Noviced: 347.13 ABY
Padawan learner, of the Jedi Order of Rannon.
Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

If you was not around during the time everyone departed to the location, you are free to join us, arriving and departing at will as we will have regular shuttles going back and forth, courtesy of Master Zechs Demming. So even if it is just a short time out of your busy schedules, try make an appearance!

- Padawan Zakarie Di'Vosk.

(( Just to make people aware, the map will remain running on the Galaxy server over the weekend for people to come and go. ))

Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

Thank you to everyone who made an appearance, even if it was for a short duration. I am quite surprised by the amount of people who participated. Although it was not a direct lesson, and more a student gathering. I do hope that everyone took home some kind of knowledge from this. The best part about nature is that it teaches us all personally in different ways, without the use of words.

We will begin moving the supply crates and basic equipment out the camp early this morning. I have spoke with Master Demming and he has agreed that we can leave the tents set up and use this location as a regular place to visit. So we will be moving some kind of barricade to block the section off to avoid any wandering wildlife, like Gusta from visiting. By doing this I hope that we can make regular visits to the location and put it to use more often. It would be a shame for it to all go to waste afterall.

Thank you once again to everyone who participated, it was fun, different and most importantly an eye opener to those who have never stepped foot outside the Praxeum since arriving as a Hopeful.

- Padawan Zakarie Di'Vosk.