Life Day ((2016))

News and Discussions for visiting Galactic Citizens
Amalia Feyn
Lost One

Life Day ((2016))

Post by Amalia Feyn »

~ Life Day ~

Amoné Fayden wrote:What is Life Day?

For the younger people reading this that might not have heard about it before or have never celebrated it on their homeworld, Life Day is a Wookiee Festival and Celebration that happens on the home planet of Kashyyyk every three years.

It's a celebration of "Life" in all aspects, from those than have passed on to new lives brought into the Galaxy...

Although a Wookiee festival, over time the concept has been embraced and accepted by many cultures througout the world. As Jedi, the concept of Life Day walks side-by-side with some of our own beliefs and as such the High Council grant permission for the branches of the Order to actively participate in their own Life Day celebration.
Greetings JEDI residents and guests,

It's that time again, as we prepare to come together and celebrate Life Day as a branch. As part of the festivities, we will be getting out of the praxeum and traveling to a resort in the polar regions of Rannon.

We've scheduled our departure for 357.21 ABY at 1600 GST. We will be leaving as a group but there will be a running shuttle back and forth from the praxeum and the resort throughout the duration of the celebrations.

I hope everyone can attend and I look forward to seeing you there!

((Essential files: blueice_twilight & zlifeday-2016))
Amalia Feyn
Lost One

Re: Life Day ((2016))

Post by Amalia Feyn »

Greetings all,

Unfortunately our the celebrations at Rannon's polar region lodge has come to an end and the shuttles routes will discontinue once everyone is back home at the praxeum. I hope you've enjoyed the time away but it's back to business!

Regards,
Jedi Master Amalia Feyn
High Councilor to Rannon