[Completed] The Will of the Force

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Soran Rex
Lost One

[Completed] The Will of the Force

Post by Soran Rex »

• Subject Requested:
The Will of the Force, The last line of the Tenets.
  • Open/Private Lesson:
Open
  • Availability:
I will be available any time during the days of 359.11 and 359.12
  • Reason For Request:
I am confused on what we call the will. I would like to learn more.
  • Additional Information:
N/A
Name: Soran | Birthdate: 339.15 ABY | Initiated: 347.20 ABY|
Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Open] The Will of the Force

Post by Duncan Therin »

I think this is an interesting subject, requesting only a single line of the tenets to examine. I'll make sure to talk you through this at some point in the coming days, Soran. I'm unsure if it will be -exactly- the type of lesson you're looking for, but I'll do my best to help you in your endeavor.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn

Duncan Therin
Lost One

Re: [Completed] The Will of the Force

Post by Duncan Therin »

Completed

Attendance:
Soran Rex

Remember what I said in person. Being able to able comprehensive reasoning and thinking skills to any situation is sure to be of benefit. Just make sure to see situations in such a light on the daily so not only your comprehension of this line, but your mind is enhanced.

Name: Duncan Therin | Birthdate: 330.01 ABY | Homeworld: Sembla | Species: Vurk | Languages: Basic, (understands) Binary, Huttese, Semblan | Initiated: 338.14 ABY | Noviced: 341.09 ABY | Apprenticed: 343.02 ABY | Knighted: 354.24 ABY l Mentor: Motoko Isawa, 343.02-347.26 ABY | Padawan(s): Dorian Reyn