Weapon Bash.(Guns and such)

Post your ideas and suggestions here
Rothel Janoo
Lost One

Weapon Bash.(Guns and such)

Post by Rothel Janoo »

I was browsing the web for stupid stuff and happened upon this work of art. It's basically a collection of custom sabers that use the models of the guns. I thought this would be great for RP, as it would allow gunners such as thugs, mercenaries, soldiers, etc., to bash/melee with their weapon. The only problems are: The animations, as far as I know, are the default swings. This could be replaced with the Tavion animation, or a new custom one altogether. The second problem would be the holsters, that would have to be fixed somehow. The third, although easily fixed, is that I believe there are a few joke weapons in there, such as R2D2 barrel, and so on. Here's the link to the PK3http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Acade ... er/115561/

I'm not saying we should do anything, I'm just throwing this out there saying hey, this'd be cool. Thanks for reading this.
Aiden Kezeron
Lost One

Re: Weapon Bash.(Guns and such)

Post by Aiden Kezeron »

Pretty sure if we're bashing we're just going to RP it. We even got rpdice too to see if the bash is successful if anyone wants to try to block the motion.

|Name: Aiden Kezeron||Age: 46||Birthdate:341.04 |
|Homeplanet(s): Cathar, Naboo|
|Initiated:349.03||Padawaned:350.20||Knighted:370.14|
|Padawan(s): Maeve Lothaire, Lystra Hale|

Adrianna

Rothel Janoo
Lost One

Re: Weapon Bash.(Guns and such)

Post by Rothel Janoo »

Well, it was a thought.