375.28 // New Councilors

The JEDI Council's channel for public announcements
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

375.28 // New Councilors

Post by The Jedi Council »

Greetings, JEDI and Community.

The Jedi Council is pleased to welcome new members to its body.

Jedi Knights Kadvarr Tirladdik, Zakarie Di'Vosk, and Dreshin Bralor have been chosen to become Rannon's Councilors. They will be introducing themselves in the following messages.

- The Jedi Council.

The Jedi Council of Duneeden

Kadvarr Tirladdik
Lost One

Re: 375.28 // New Councilors

Post by Kadvarr Tirladdik »

Greetings,

The council has entrusted me with the ability to aid them directly. As a local Councilor of Rannon, I hope you will entrust me with your burdens, being a servant of the Order, as I once was.

With this, I accept the responsibilties and I will continue to serve the Order to the best of my ability.

Do not hestitate to approach me. I only offer you answers, and wisdom.

Kadvarr Tirladdik
Jedi Knight
Councilor of Rannon
Zakarie Di'Vosk
Lost One

Post by Zakarie Di'Vosk »

Greetings,

I feel privileged to have been granted a seat on the Council and trusted with the responsibilities of leading this branch. I hope you too can trust me in this path I will be taking. I will do my utmost best to represent this branch as is expected of me.

I had never expected to be where I am, four years ago I was merely a Padawan seeking guidance from my mentor. So to now be where I am has left me speechless, but also honored to have been trusted with such responsibilities. I will continue to provide guidance to everyone who requires it, my doors will always remain open to the residents of this branch.

Thank you for trusting me, and granting me this opportunity. I will continue to do my best to represent the Order and the residents of this branch.

Dreshin
Lost One

Post by Dreshin »

Hello everyone,

This is certainly somewhere i never expected to be. Regardless i hope i'll be able to do my absolute best in both representing and serving this praxeum as a residential councilor in the years to come.

May the Force be with you all.

Regards,
Dreshin Bralor

Jedi Knight
Gate Master
Councilor of Rannon