[Survival & Endurance] How to kill a Jedi: an examination of the self | 393.22 @ 1600 GST

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Lunalle
Lost One

[Survival & Endurance] How to kill a Jedi: an examination of the self | 393.22 @ 1600 GST

Post by Lunalle »

• Subject Details:
[Survival & Endurance] How to kill a Jedi: an examination of the self
  • Time, Date & Location:
393.22 @ 1600 GST, the Diplomacy Wing
  • Additional Information:
Dear attendees,

For those who have not met me, I am Jedi Knight Lunalle, a recent transfer from the Praxeum of Ossus to help your Praxeum in this troubling time. To aid this task, I will be giving a seminar on the subject of 'How to kill a Jedi: an examination of the self', which will place us in the perspective of our common assailants and how Jedi have historically been placed in positions of danger.

Any fool can dispose of a blaster wielder, but what if there are ten of them? What if they get the jump on you? What if your senses are dulled? What if they have a hostage? Or, worst of all, what if they are trained to get in your head and erode your righteous belief?

These are questions that you should ask yourself before entering this class. When you attend, please prepare an answer to the question: 'If you were tasked with the assassination of a powerful Jedi Master, how would you go about it?'

I hope to see you there.
  • Additional Files:
N/A
Lunalle
Lost One

Re: [Survival & Endurance] How to kill a Jedi: an examination of the self | 393.22 @ 1600 GST

Post by Lunalle »

Reminder of class tomorrow.

It has now dawned on me that there is no such thing as a diplomacy wing. To this end, we will be meeting... at whatever location is available.

See you there.