Student Dormitory Listing + More

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Kallan Reu
Lost One

Student Dormitory Listing + More

Post by Kallan Reu »

Hello,

This thread will be used to manage the occupation of each room. To request an available room/bed/locker, please reply to this post. Should a room/bed/locker be unavailable or occupied, you will need to change your request to reflect the change or ask permission from whoever is currently occupying your request respectively.

Rooms are sorted alphabetically, beds and lockers are sorted numerically. The format is RBL (Room, Bed and Locker). For example, if I wanted to request room I, take bed 2 and locker 2, I would reply to this thread with "I would like I22" or something similar.

The images below will help illustrate the different rooms/beds/lockers.

Rooms

Beds

Lockers

Current Residents

FULL ROOMS: B, C, H, I
EMPTY ROOMS:
AVAILABLE ROOMS (Occupied by one or more people): A, D, E, G, F,

RESIDENTS
  • A14 - Rewen
  • A22 - Eli Tzineda
  • A33 - Kallan Reu
  • B11 - [Open]
  • B22 - Vale Sutherblaze
  • B33 - Aren Kelpor
  • B44 - Talnath Ileybur
  • C14 - Kitani Corandel
  • C21 - [Open]
  • C33 - Nicole Inaru
  • C42 - Xishala Uquali
  • D11 - Cedro Huerter
  • D24 - [Open]
  • D33 - Alyx
  • E11 - Donan Healof
  • E22 - Serir Vun
  • E33 - Bomat Veldt
  • F14 - Zel Mirra
  • F22 - Minonda Darkrider
  • F33 - Marek Izu
  • G14 - Silene Astra-Oniron
  • G21 - Rukia
  • G33 - Ayyagella
  • G42 - Zyli Hiden
  • H11 - Xintr Wolfe
  • H23 - Joar Hasmal
  • H32 - Zaesh Kyarr
  • H44 - Dexen Cass
  • I11 - [Open]
  • I22 - Anya
  • I33 - Aqua Sol
  • I44 - Emma Vilume
UNASSIGNED/NON-RESIDENTS
Last edited by Kallan Reu on Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 17 times in total.

D.O.B_383.04 ABY | Species_Miraluka | Homeworld_Ossus

Kallan Reu
Lost One

Re: Student Dormitory Listing

Post by Kallan Reu »

As you're aware, we are set to return to Rannon in the near future.

With this in mind, I have been tasked with organizing the student dorms listing, in hope of being as orderly as possible for our return. Could all my fellow students please post their desired room, bed, and locker using the information provided above.

Kallan Reu
Lost One

Dormitory Terminals

Post by Kallan Reu »

Reposting the layout of our terminals in this thread for ease of access.

If there are any changes to the structure, layout and information provided by these terminals, it will be reflected in this post.

Please treat this area as you would the Archives.
Xayr'ka Atreus wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 3:26 pm

Dormitory Terminals Layout

Found below is a layout of the datawalls found in the student dormitories. All information found on the datawalls can also be searched on the database catalog. Any other information must be collected from the Archives.

__

• THE JEDI CODE, MANTRA AND LEGACY (D-1)

Section containing the full Jedi Code, as well as documented readings on its practice, as well as additional Jedi philosophies such as form zero, the theory of life, the various practices and roles of the Jedi and information regarding secondary branches of the Jedi Order such as the four Service Corps (Agricorps, Medical Corps, Educational Corps, Exploration Corps).

ACADEMIA: MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY (D-2)

Containing hundreds of specializations of study, this section contains data describing basic and advanced practices and studies of educated specializations with purpose of educating the understanding of the mechanics and critical data. For example, listing the elemental components to chemistry, or listing the components to physics.

HISTORY OF THE FORCE: SENSORY, CONTROL AND ALTER (D-3)

History of the Force, its speculated origins, its theorems and known capabilities and abilities used by the Jedi Order. Section contains the three categories of Force abilities, as well as data submitted in relation to the Force by primary/secondary sources/submission.

SENTIENCE/SPECIES INFORMATION | PLANETARY INFORMATION (D-4)

Containing the descriptive profiles of all known sentient/non-sentient species with information regarding heights, biology, physical descriptions and miscellaneous information. Section also contains added profiles and data added by primary/secondary sources/submission. Contents of all logistical data, climatological data, demographic data, social information, cultural information, political data and economic data. Plus any other extra algorithms that fit into the files or files added by primary/secondary sources/submission.

__

Kallan Reu
Lost One

Dormitory Roles

Post by Kallan Reu »

Student Dormitory Roles

To ensure a self-sufficient dormitory, I will be introducing roles within the dormitory to ensure it is kept to a good standard by its inhabitants.

Monitors

The main role of the monitor is to aid in inspections and listen to the student body, they'll be responsible for ensuring our living quarters are kept to an agreeable level of cleanliness and order. They are there to listen to your complaints and suggestions. I am looking for two monitors.
  • Kallan Reu
  • Emma Vilume
  • Dexen Cass

Dorm Maintainence

As we have a great deal of equipment within the dormitories, ranging from our simple light fixtures to the more complex archive systems, I am asking for a couple of our artisans to be responsible for the repairs of our equipment and to forward any complaints of equipment misuse to myself, the monitors or our mentors.
  • Xintr Wolfe
  • Aqua Sol

Storeroom Provisions

With much of our foodstuff and the like coming in from shipments, I'm looking for a handful of individuals that will aid in transporting our provisions to the stockroom and will be largely responsible for the replenishment of our cupboards and shelves. You'll be responsible for stock count and keeping the storeroom in an orderly manner.

If you find we are lacking in specific goods or have any (reasonable) suggestions, please voice your concerns.
  • Kallan Reu
  • Rewen
  • Marek Izu

Dorm cleanliness

We will be responsible for the cleanliness of our own dormitory. The droids provided will perform two simple tasks: dusting and vacuuming. It will be down to us to ensure our rooms are kept tidy, beds are made. Droids will pick up our dirty laundry via the laundry baskets provided, please ensure your dirty clothes are placed inside the basket, otherwise they will not be cleaned.

Please ensure your beds are made, your rooms are tidy and any messes you spot are promptly cleaned up.

If interested in any of the roles above, please find me in person or contact me through the comport or relevant messaging services (( discord ))

If there is an interest in additional roles I may have overlooked, please let me know.
Last edited by Kallan Reu on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Kallan Reu
Lost One

Community Post

Post by Kallan Reu »

Community Post

This post will serve as a list of services, threads and news relevant to the student body.

Recent News

399.02 // A message for Alzoc III residents

We will be leaving Alzoc 3 on 399.12ABY, stopping off at a Orngate Energy Plant ran by the Agricorps on the planet of Siskeen before arriving on Rannon on 399.14ABY.

Please find below an anticipated itinerary for travel

399.12 @ 1500GST – Depart Alzoc 3 aboard the Flotilla.
399.12 @ 1630GST – Arrive at Orngate Energy Plant, Siskeen

399.13 – All day spent at Orngate Energy Plant, Siskeen

399.14 @ 1500GST – Depart Siskeen aboard the Flotilla.
399.14 @ 1600GST – Arrive at Kenzie Settlement, Rannon
399.14 @ 1620GST – Walk up the mountain as a group to the Praxeum.

Current Requests

Wilds Beasts by Jedi Knight Rynn

Student Discussion Threads

The Padawan Board by Padawan Dexen Cass
This will be a collective meeting based around proposing events and activities, among other things. We can present these ideas forth to the council based on any suggestions put forth during these meetings. During these meetings I'd like to encourage everyone to really put their own ideas out there so we can discuss them, and hopefully by the time the meeting adjourns we have a list of things we can take to the council that we agree on.
Question Board by Padawan Aqua Sol
"Hello. I thought it would be fun to be able to ask and answer questions that are not asked normally to get to learn about each other. Even if we do not see each other often. Everyone can ask and reply to questions."

Safety Threads

Kallan Reu
Lost One

Re: Student Dormitory Listing + More

Post by Kallan Reu »

Many of the dormitory roles have been filled.

We still have one additional space open for the storeroom provisions and management.

- Kal

Ayyagella
Lost One

Post by Ayyagella »

I would like G33.

-Ayyagella
Minoda Darkrider
Jedi Knight

Post by Minoda Darkrider »

May I request F22, please.

- Minoda
SPECIES: Kiffar
HOMEWORLD: Kiffex
INITIATED: 404.17 ABY
APPRENTICED: 405.08 ABY
MENTOR: Serbithar Muunen, Rhuacca
PADAWANS: Ilya Gampassa, Rhys Cardin
DEPARTMENT ROLES: Diplomat, General Technician, Sage
LANGUAGES: Basic, Kiffu, Huttese
Kallan Reu
Lost One

Post by Kallan Reu »

Your requests have been done.

Welcome to the Jedi Order.

Valgam Freestar
Lost One

Post by Valgam Freestar »

Initiate Hiden is now in G42. Welcome among us.
Born: 362.29 Initiated: 370.18 Apprenticed: 378.23 Knighted: 385.25
Mentor:
Karmarie Zar, Xayr'ka Atreus
Departements: Archives, Vanguards
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Post by Daegon Evera »

I have assigned Initiate Donan Healof to dormitory room E - One, One.