Navigational beacon deployment over Siskeen

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Post by Serbithar Muunen »

Name: Serbithar Muunen
Date(s): 399.13
Members of the Jedi Order present:
  • Jedi Knight Kiara Oren
  • Jedi Padawan Xintr Wolfe
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Local
  • As a result of the cooperation between the Aces and the Artisan Department, navigational beacons were installed in the asteroid field over Siskeen
  • The planet's atmospheric and orbital properties prove to be challenging for space flight

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Jedi Knight Kiara O'ren issued a request to the Artisan Department to create navigational beacons and receivers to be installed on the nearby asteroids, aiding the Jedi Flotilla to leave the system
  • Jedi Padawan Xintr Wolfe completed the request, personally providing both his technical expertise and piloting skills
  • I myself acted as a support for the deployment
  • During deployment, our squadron encountered an unidentified vessel (resembling a TIE/fo unit). Failing to estabilish communications, I kept a high profile, providing support to Padawan Wolfe's craft
  • After approaching the fighter craft, it entered hyperspace

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Not long after that our squadron encountered a wreckage of an unidentified freighter
  • During deployment we have received a broadcast from Siskeen administration to investigate said wreckage.
  • The vessel was identified and appeared to be ambushed by nearby pirates a long time ago.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
  • Potential: N/A
  • Confirmed: N/A
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

Padawan Wolfe proved himself to be a competent technitian in the field, while also showcasing his capabilites as a starpilot.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Inform Siskeen administration about the increased pirate activity in the system
  • Inform Jedi Knight Narael Undine that her apprentice, Padawan Wolfe has a potential to be a fine addition to the Aces' Airmen roster
  • Furthermore, I advise the council to appoint Jedi Knight Kiara O'ren as Ace Commander. Her leadership and initiative would aid the department (and our branch) greatly