404.27ABY | Diplomacy on Ord Biniir

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Silene
Lost One

404.27ABY | Diplomacy on Ord Biniir

Post by Silene »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Silene Astra-Oniron
Date(s): 404.27
Members of the Jedi Order present: Master Iffo Rav'i, Jedi Knight Zaahir Zin-Malik, Padawan Silene Astra-Oniron
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Planet to Galaxy
  • The meeting took place on the Republic Diplomatic Cruiser “Organa” as neutral ground. The Jedi representatives docked with the ship on their shuttle and mediated negotiations in the conference room until the meeting got interrupted by a sudden attack.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • As the negociations were going on we felt a disturbance coming from the ambassador Hawken.
    After Kennith Malorant appeared with an holographic call Hawken left the room on a false excuse.
    Master Rav'I asked me to follow him but when I joined the control room I got attacked by a droid carrying an electrostaff. All the flight crews were already dead when I got rid of it.
    Another ship then appeared close to ours and pointed its cannon towards us.
    More droids assaulted the ship with clear intents to take all of us down while Hawken escaped through one off the ship's pod..
    Me and master Zaahir Zin-Malik teamed up to clear the ship while master Rav'I was protecting the senator Yalook P’oolel and Moff Yuliarn.
    We then had to protect them while they were fixing the ship hyperdrive and shields in order to let us escape the situation.
    In the process me and master Rav'I sufferd minor injuries that were tended once in hyperspace.

Related Events

Potential: N/A
Confirmed:404.12 // Update on Ord Biniir
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

It is clear to me that an investigation must be ordered and ambassador Hawken arrested for interogation to clarify his and Malorant's involvement in the situation.
The second ship should be investigated too to identify under whom orders it attacked.

◄▌Name : Silene Astra-OnironBirthdate : 382.28▐►
◄▌Homeplanet : MorganiaInitiated : 390.01Mentor : Shu Ra, Tharon Jivler▐►

Iffo Rav'i
Lost One

Re: 404.27ABY | Diplomacy on Ord Biniir

Post by Iffo Rav'i »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Gifford Rav'i
Date(s): 404.27ABY
Members of the Jedi Order present: Master Iffo Rav'i, Jedi Knight Zaahir Zin-Malik, Padawan Silene Astra-Oniron
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Galaxy
  • The news of Ord Biinor's plans to leave the Empire and join the Republic is well known in the Galaxy and Republic. The attack will reach the Senate floor imminently.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Negotiations went well and an arrangement was reached between the Empire and Republic.
  • Both parties agreed to respect a genuine democratic result in regards to Ord Biinor and what they wished to do.
  • Both parties agreed the current coup on Ord Biinor wasn't valid and needed rectifying.
  • The ship was attacked midway through the talks, just as President Malorant was due to attend.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • President Malorant did not attend the talks, suggesting that he was aware of any potential threat.
  • Ambassador Hawken, representing the War Hawk party, also disappeared moments before the attack.
  • Droids attacked the ship upon mass, the Moff the target.
  • We were able to jump to hyperspeed to escape the attack.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
Confirmed:
404.12 // Update on Ord Biniir
396.12 // Insurrection on Ord Biniir
328.03 // Ord Biniir and Ord Canfre Secede!
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion this is a move to try and put the Empire and Republic at war with one another.

My recommendations are as follows The War Hawk party be investigated into their knowledge of any attack. Ambassador Hawken is found and questioned immediately. The Republic and Empire blockade Ord Biinor in a show of unity to force the president back to the discussion table.

Jedi Master | High Councillor | Advisor to the Galactic Senate
Born: 333.06 | Initiated: 342.08 | Knighted: 357.07 | Mastered: 388.18 | Died: 435.29
Mentors: Wrennin Vae // Chothi Uxaala // Maia Rimora | Padawan: Serir Vun // Tycho Varga