Rejoining and some questions

Discussions which are Out of Character.
Norin Pendrahan

Rejoining and some questions

Post by Norin Pendrahan »

First off I'm glad to see the community is still around. It's insane how you guys have lasted for so long and my hat goes off to you.

So I've tried this RP server about 5 years ago. I always felt I wanted to do more but I was very new to RP and felt overwhelmed at the time. I really want to give it another shot but I don't want step on the wrong toes. I still have my RP log in info and resent my application to the secretary droid. However as I've made it as far as initiate, is it ok to log back in with the same profile? Any tips are appreciated
Teynara Jeralyr
Lost One

Re: Rejoining and some questions

Post by Teynara Jeralyr »

Hello, Norin,

Your case will likely be judged per the Code of Conduct, specifically this part:
After an absence of two years or more, all members are required to re-roll as an initiate or hopeful, regardless of what rank they obtained before leaving. This serves as a way for the returning members to relearn and reintroduce themselves to JEDI and Star Wars role-play.
As such, I would recommend you either contact the Council via their account , or pop into the JEDI Discord and have a chat with them there.

Welcome back :)
Norin Pendrahan

Post by Norin Pendrahan »

Oh that's handy I'm gonna hop on there now. Thank you
Teynara Jeralyr
Lost One

Post by Teynara Jeralyr »

Not a problem!