408.25 | Little Help for Little Creek

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Aqua Sol
Lost One

408.25 | Little Help for Little Creek

Post by Aqua Sol »

Little Help for Little Creek
Name: Aqua Sol
Date(s): 408.25
Members of the Jedi Order present:
  • Master Xintr Wolfe
  • Padawan Anya
  • Padawan Aqua Sol
  • Padawan Nicole Inaru
  • Initiate Zyli Hiden
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: Planet
  • The Jedi arrived to assist in repair and maintenance of the newly fledged city Little Creek.
  • Dire repairs were required and were carried out.
  • Further assistance is needed to help move Little Creek along.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • We arrived at Little Creek to assist with supposedly rudimental and trivial technical issues occurring. Upon arrival, several instances of no power being in homes, undermaintained technology and general attitude seemed to indicate things were more dire than we were led to believe.

Knight Security Clearance
  • It became very clear that the newly fledged city was in poor maintenance. The reactor nearly had a meltdown. Master Wolfe remained in Little Creek to control the situation. Myself, Padawan Inaru, Padawan Anya and Initiate Zyli left to repair the generator and power center. It had been poorly maintained and the fuses within were illegally jury-rigged to carry more power than they could possibly handle. It exploded and the generator had to be repaired. Furthermore, the power station had been allowed to become a nest for Wampas- indicating neglect.
  • Upon our return to Little Creek, Councillor Alema An continued to insist everything was fine despite clear indications otherwise. It was revealed that she was hiring new technicians without proper credentials every week- including one referred to as a "drunk."

Related Events
Potential: --
Confirmed: --
Summary and Actions
In my opinion..

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Investigate a suspicious camp found near the power station for either possibly scavengers seeking to prey on Little Creek's poor state or citizens of Little Creek seeking refuge or help.
  • Report Councillor Alema An to the proper authorities for neglect, possible misuse of funds and endangerment. I understand she has no ill intents, however it's possible she will backtrack after our discussion and return to her old ways.
  • Send Artisans from the Rannon temple to Little Creek on a weekly basis to perform maintenance and ensure things do not become dire again.
  • Investigate any missing funds, suspicious activity, ect. Little Creek is in a vulnerable situation and preventative measures should be taken to ensure no unsavory individuals take advantage of this situation.

Anya
Lost One

Re: 408.25 | Little Help for Little Creek

Post by Anya »

Name: Anya
Members of the Jedi Order present:
Xintr Wolfe, Anya, Nicole Inaru, Aqua Sol, Zyli Hiden
Public Information
  • A group of students, led by Jedi Knight Xintr Wolfe, assisted Little Creek in technical issues that it was suffering from
    Level of Exposure: Rannon
    • After talking with the councilor, we were to go ahead and fix the problems she presented
    • There was a malfunction that needed immediate attention
    • The students helped evacuating the town as there was an electricity problem that could have made the generator explode
    • A family of wampas had made their nest there, which should be a problem to get solved immediately
    • The students went to fix the problem; they were successful
      Summary and Actions
      An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
      Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion, the councilor had more responsibilities that she could handle and that backfired quite dangerously. While they were lucky we happened to be there at that moment, the main problem of the town is the councilor's denial of the importance of that event.

My recommendations are to either have a new councilor being assigned or a few more people in order to get fresh perspectives (I realise we are not able to apply such a change, but I really do believe that it would be a good shit towards the proper direction).
      Aqua Sol and Zyli Hiden were a great help there, so, as suggested, they could visit and check regularly for any abnormalities, and Nicole Inaru proposed to visit and help with the security of certain areas.
      These things that were already suggested, I believe, are good enough to get going, at least for now.
NAME: Anya
SPECIES: Cathar
HOMEWORLD: Coruscant
INITIATED: 395.07 ABY
APPRENTICED: 396.05 ABY
KNIGHTED: 409.10 ABY
MENTOR: Caerith Lhot
PADAWAN: Vuren Nilim
Zyli Hiden
Lost One

Post by Zyli Hiden »

Name: Zyli Hiden
Members of the Jedi Order present: Xintr Wolfe,Nicole Inaru, Anya, Aqua Sol, and Zyli Hiden.
Public Information
Level of Exposure: Rannon
    • Jedi arived at the new town of Little Creek to investigate problems reported.

• Jedi fixed up and identified electrical problems within the town.

• Our group was taken upon a tour across the town by Councillor Alema Ann. The town was clearly in very poor and unmanaged status with many houses without power and basic needs to live in the Northern Regions of Rannon.
    • During this time, our group had responded to a Reactor warning with Knight Wolfe staying to help resolve the issue as much as he could. Citizens were evacuated from the area by Padawan Anya and Nicole Inarus. Padawan Anya, Padawan Nicole Inaru, and Padawan Aqua Sol then went to coordinates provided by Knight Wolfe to fix a power station.
    • The Power Station was eventually fixed and the reactor in a stable state. After further discussion with Councillor Alema Ann, she has promised to start initiatives to start much-needed modernization to the town.

Knight Security Clearance
    Information available to Knights+
    • While arrived at the Power Station we had identified that its external gates were broken and it has become a Wampa Nest. Padawan Anya and Padawan Nicole Inaru were able to lure away Baby Wampas for me and Padawan Aqua Sol to initiate repairs on a broken console.
    • Repairs went well however, during this Padawan Aqua Sol identified due to the damage the console had gotten, that the Reactor was purposely being pushed to its limit. Our group was forced to flee afterward due to approaching Male and Female Adult Wampas.
    • After returning to Little Creek, we had discovered that the reactor had been stabilized and things were back at 'normal' standards for the town. We were led by a Captain to Councillor Alema Ann's residing place. During this, we continued to receive a blurred transmission from Knight Xintr Wolfe. Padawan Nicole Inaru went to investigate, and shortly after I did as well while Padawan Anya and Aqua Sol talked to Councillor Alema Ann.
    • I and Padawan Nicole Inaru discovered that Knight Wolfe was stuck inside of the Reactor vault and had radiation poisoning from the Reactor malfunction. Once he had got out, me and Padawan Nicole Inaru returned to Councillor Alema Ann's residing place.
    • The group then had a discussion with Councillor Alema Ann about the issues residing and with the reactor seemingly having been purposely pushed to its position. In the end, we were able to find out that she was involved in these acts and seemed overwhelmed. In the end Councillor, Alema Ann promised to start helping out the town and try to restore it to a good position.

Related Events
    Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
    Potential:
    Confirmed:
    Summary and Actions

• Report Councillor Alema Ann to the Rannon Council for dismissal immediately. After our talk, I feel she has good intentions but it is too much of a danger for her to remain as Councillor in the region. The damage and neglect have done need to be rectified right away and under the Administration of Alema Ann, I do not believe this will be properly done. Until she proves she has learned to effectively take care of a community and its people, she should be reported and replaced at the time being to ensure the safety of the people of Little Creek.
    • Relocate the Wampa Nest at the power station and install a greater line of defense to the power station. The Wampas seemed to have easily entered the area with little protection. This should be done to prevent Wampas from causing damage to the power grid and causing the citizens of Little Creek to lose power and heat.
    • Have artisans and technicians from the Rannon Temple and overall around Rannon to establish and ensure safe electricals standards within the town.
    • Contact the Rannon Council to ask about more possible funding to Little Creek. More funding for Little Creek ensures more property and equipment that Little Creek needs to keep their civilians safe and with their life needs.
Nicole Vantane
Lost One

Post by Nicole Vantane »

Little Help for Little Creek.
Name: Nicole Inaru.
Members of the Jedi Order present: Jedi Knight Xintr Wolfe, Jedi Padawan's Anya, Aqua Sol, Nicole Inaru and Zyli Hiden.
Public Information
Members of the order led by Knight Xintr Wolfe helped establish the technical situation of Little Creek, assisting anywhere that they could.
Level of Exposure: Rannon.
  • After meeting with the Councillor and her Captain, there was a very brief tour given before our attention was drawn to an overloading reactor.
  • Streets were quiet, no sign of life apart from the Jedi, the Councillor and her Captain, everyone else remained indoors, some with no power and possibly no heating.
  • After finding out that the reactor was being overclocked past what it should be initially pumping out, the Jedi acted quickly to settle the problem. Jedi Knight Wolfe stayed behind to sort it from the reactor itself while the Padawan's went to where their generators were located to see what could be done there.
  • Upon reaching the generators, the Padawan's found a Wampa's nest, using the overloading power surges as heat. The Padawan's managed to avoid anything unneccesary while fixing up the generator's before returning.
  • Returning to Little Creek, a chat was had with the Councillor about the state of the town before she promised to make amends on the wrongs she has done.

Summary and Actions
  • Report the Councillor to authorities for her gross negligance of her own people and the state that she was running the town. Although she stated she would turn the town around, I personally don't believe her and hope that she gets help from others on Rannon otherwise Little Creek will fail.
  • I will return to Little Creek every cycle or so to help update their ancient security systems and give them tutorials and a rundown on how to make themselves more secure in the long run.
  • I don't believe we need to do any more than what was discussed with The Councillor on site, if she sticks to her word and receives help from other communities and officials, I'm sure that Little Creek can be more than functional for its citizens.