[Completed] Lightsaber Construction Hunt

Archived list of completed, student-level classes.

Moderators: Jedi Knights, Jedi Masters

Eli Tzineda
Jedi Knight

[Completed] Lightsaber Construction Hunt

Post by Eli Tzineda »

• Subject Requested: Lightsaber Construction
  • Public/Private Lesson: This one thinks the pack would like to join this lesson. He prefers if pack joins so those ones can also learn, but not if this one suffers. Droids and technology are not this ones best skill. This one prefers basic language.
  • Availability: 1200-1800 GST (( As of right now, any day this coming week works ))
  • Reason For Request: This ones Master has put trust in him to begin lightsaber construction hunt.
  • Additional Information: Master O'ren suggests Masters N'jork or Udine to help this one and the pack. If other Jedi Knight wants, this one also accepts and is thankful.
Last edited by Eli Tzineda on Wed May 26, 2021 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hatched: 392.10 // Initiated: 398.02
Transfered: 398.08 // Apprenticed: 405.07 // Knighted: 430.22 // Padawan(s): Zhu'shk

Delmi N'jork
Jedi Master

Re: [OPEN] Lightsaber Construction Hunt

Post by Delmi N'jork »

Good evening Eli,

While I am most flattered that Master O'ren threw my name up, I admit that the process of hilt construction is something better explained and described by someone else. Artisan practices are by no means a strong subject of mine; if anything quite the opposite.

I'll defer to a actual Lightsaber Artisan like Master Undine to help you with your quest.

Happy hunting.
|Age_187|Height_7'3|Weight_427lb|Race_Nelvaan|Mentor_Maloush Paroveid|Padawans_Aurien Uriah_Amoné Fayden_Tergos Zemnos_Esth Me'sku_Virtuo Alegan_Tweek Etimau_Dithaal_Sirius Invictus_Aqua Sol_Ina'eo'nekri
Minoda Darkrider
Jedi Knight

Post by Minoda Darkrider »

I would very much like to join in this "lightsaber construction hunt" if you will allow me Eli.
SPECIES: Kiffar
HOMEWORLD: Kiffex
INITIATED: 404.17 ABY
APPRENTICED: 405.08 ABY
MENTOR: Serbithar Muunen, Rhuacca
PADAWANS: Ilya Gampassa, Rhys Cardin
DEPARTMENT ROLES: Diplomat, General Technician, Sage
LANGUAGES: Basic, Kiffu, Huttese
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Post by Daegon Evera »

Morning students.

If such a thing would be permitted, I would very much welcome the chance to instruct you if you so desire. There is a lot to talk about but I believe I can be as "basic" as you request in an explanation, seek me out with your fellow students and we will arrange a slot where we can partake in a hunt.

- Master Evera.
Aqua Sol
Lost One

Post by Aqua Sol »

I would like to join in as well.

Zyli Hiden
Lost One

Post by Zyli Hiden »

I also would like to attend as well.
Eli Tzineda
Jedi Knight

Post by Eli Tzineda »

Master N'jork. This one understands problem very well. This one does not mind if his packmates are joining on this hunt. He thinks it will help them on their Jedi hunt too.

This one was hoping Master Undine would give lesson. He does not want to disrespect Jedi Evera, but Yellow-Tail knows this one and his...training. Still, he accepts. Even if thought makes this one scales turn upside down, he knows that one lesson will not be enough.

Transfered: 398.08 // Apprenticed: 405.07 // Knighted: 430.22 // Padawan(s): Zhu'shk

Eli Tzineda
Jedi Knight

Post by Eli Tzineda »

Masters. This one thinks himself and the pack would still be grateful for information for this lightsaber construction hunt.

Daegon Evera
Lost One

Re: [Open] Lightsaber Construction Hunt

Post by Daegon Evera »

Students.

Given I've kept a prepared lesson aside, should you wish to attend I will hold a lesson at the end of this current cycle. All students are welcome to join however I will understand if you prefer instruction from Master Undine.

Time and date to be as follows;

410.30. - 12:30 GST

-Master Evera
Daegon Evera
Lost One

Re: [Open] Lightsaber Construction Hunt

Post by Daegon Evera »

Just a quick note for those that do wish to attend the lesson I have prepared, it has been requested that the date and times be changed to better suit,

Following time; 410.29 - 12:30 GST