410.23 | Vena

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Serir Vun
Lost One

410.23 | Vena

Post by Serir Vun »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Serir Vun
Date(s): 410.23
Members of the Jedi Order present: Padawan Learner Serir Vun, Jedi Knight Thwai Tanson, former Jedi Eloise Girona
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <None>
  • A tense conflict arose in a cantina on Duro, Jedi took a prisoner with them.
  • Nobody was seriously injured.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Through investigations I was able for locate Eloise, AKA Jamasi.
  • I am utilize Ossolin Trentini's underworld contact, the mysterious droid or droids known as the "Valuator" that uses complex data to matching buyers with sellers.
  • Thereafter we is arrange the exchange and buy with Jamasi. We are know she possess the girl Vena and one other.
  • Vena possess unique powers of the Force, and Jamasi's MO is that of someone who keeps useful things around, not the teacher. I am hypothesize that therefore this younger girl with her must also having some special ability. My guess is Empathy (like myself) due to the GRID agent murdered previously and no source for the leak.
  • Upon setting up the meet, it is revealed that my own investigations are infringing upon the investigation conduct by Master Thwai Tanson of Ilum, and under the direction of Master Tai Oro he is join me and having me lead the operation to apprehending Jamasi. Our operation plan is below, with comments after the fact in green:
Serir Vun wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:13 pm Operation lead: Jedi Padawan Serir Vun
Assistance provided: Jedi Knight Thwai Tanson
Operation Sign-off: Jedi Master Tai Oro.
Plan Outline: To be completed over 3 Phases
  • Phase I
    • Phase 1a
      • Vena will come to the agreed upon spot to ensure that it is safe. This did occur as planned.
      • At this time, Padawan Vun will emerge and negotiate with Vena. I was able to offer a sandwich to Vena that I prepared for her and engaging her.
      • Padawan Vun will attempt to break through to Vena and upon his success accompany her from a distance to the ship, where she will give Jamasi the all clear. This required me rapidly teaching her to guarding her emotions on the way.
    • Phase 1b
      • If Vena does not cooperate, she must be confronted and subdued by Padawan Vun and Master Tanson. Proceed to Phase 2b.
  • Phase 2
    • Phase 2a
      • Padawan Vun will follow close behind out of sight to ensure Vena arrives safely at the ship and that Jamasi exits the ship. Should this fail to happen, proceed to 2b. With my help Vena is evading the mind of the empath Uuna and Jamasi is leave as plan.
      • Padawan Vun will trail Jamasi to the meeting spot where she will meet "Ossolin Trentini", who is in fact Master Tanson in disguise. This occur as planned.
    • Phase 2b
      • Padawan Vun and Master Tanson will move in on the ship with Jamasi and the child and attempt a field rescue. Keeping at least one Jedi secret will allow for an element of surprise here, so it would be best for Padawan Vun to make a challenge of Jamasi so as to appeal to her ego. Master Tanson can take advantage of this from the shadows.
  • Phase 3
    • At the moment of exchange Master Tanson will attempt to subdue Jamasi with a surprise attack, while Padawan Vun ensures civilians are cleared and maintains his element of surprise. Civilians were cleared out and authorities alerted. I and Master Tanson engaged her at once.
    • Padawan Vun should jump in and assist as soon as he is able.
    • After Jamasi is subdued or otherwise dealt with, call in local law enforcement to assist in transit and coordinate with GRID as necessary to bring them into the operation. The battle engaged and things were very dangerous, but we ultimately are prevailing.

• Jedi Council Clearance
    Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
    • I am attempt to appeal to the good within Eloise Girona. There were moments when I thought I am reach her, but only moments.
    • Vena is the extremely powerful girl, as is Uuna, each in their own unique ways. Vena can visualize the Force around the person and seeing Force Sensitive people without trying, whereas Uuna is the powerful Empath.
    • When I last am face Jamasi, she is murder me and I am approach to become one with the Force, but Vena in her raw power is do something to pull me back. At that time I am express to Master Invictus that I believe some sort of bond is formed. I am now firm in this conviction. For upon reuniting with Vena the bond renewed and is stronger than ever even now, and I can thinking of no other explanation as to how I am training her in the span of minutes how to guarding her mind, even if she is barely manage to do so.
    Related Events
    Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
    Potential:
    Confirmed: Events on Ladarra from the Baking Stone.
    Summary and Actions
    An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
    Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

I believe that Vena and Uuna are both blameless victims in this. It will taking them some time to adjust to life anew but I believe they will come to enjoy it whether they stay with the order when they come of age or not. There is more concern about this valuator business that is on our radar now, but that seem too large to consider right at this moment.

My recommendations are as follows...
    • Special care must be given to Vena and Uuna so that they can dealing with the trauma of what they is go through. Uuna in particular is in need immediately of the Master Empath to taking her under their wing to learn control of her powers and how to begin to separating her feelings from others'.
    • I believe there is some good in Jamasi. This I do. But her crimes have consequences that are long reaching and she must serving her sentence. Jedi are very long lived however, therefore it is in the spirit of our longevity and ability for helping others that we should considering how best she can being rehabilitated into some form of service, even from detention. Perhaps she can be persuaded into using her knowledge of scrupulous droid use to catching others doing so? I cannot know how many people she is kill, and there is of course no excuse or justification for this. Is it possible that we can finding the tangle within that is lead her to believe this actions was appropriate? I believe we can, and I believe it starts with feeding her passions which is artisanry. If it can being safely applied to the good of the Order and galaxy, it can also serving as catharsis and therapy for her while imprisoned, and ultimately if ever she is released (unlikely) she can being of some use. At present however she is very clearly megalomaniacal and is not suited for any sort of "redemption" as it were.
    • If we is not already we should getting undercover agents as sellers or buyers within the Valuator network. there is very little I am know about it, but it is very careful and intricate. Therefore we also must taking great care when engaging with it.
⌠ Name: Serir Vun • Species: Duros • Master: Joran Fayara | Iffo Rav'i • Knighted: 410.26 • Birth: 374.14 ABY ⌡