411.30 | Wyld Space Prelude Finale: Abductee Recovery

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

Post by Donan Healof »

Wyld Space Prelude Finale: Abductee Recovery
Name: Donan Healof
Date(s): 412.01
Members of the Jedi Order present:
  • Padawan Minoda Darkrider
  • Padawan Donan Healof
  • Jedi Knight Xintr Wolfe
  • Jedi Knight Serbithar Muunen

Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <Planet>
  • The son of a major Sullustan industrialist from Svivren, Fru Ribab - Tobb Ribab was abducted during a very well organised operation. His latest location was reported to be Karazak.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • We were all briefed shortly by Captain Krars Feap through a holo-call in the diplomacy department.
  • We arrived 411.30 at the planet and took a speeder after landing where we met Captain Feap at the given coordinates.
  • Planet Karazak was soon found to be quite hostile.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Master Muunen made the first contact with a group of people working for the related organization.
  • The trio asked us to get them a canister of fuel and a power coupling from two different warehouses.
  • Both warehouses had automated turrets defending certain items.
  • After our return it was clear that it was all an ambush but we managed to defend ourselves from the attackers in the local Cantina. There were no casualties. After we released the group and Master Xintr put a tracker on one of them.
  • Padawan Minoda Darkrider through interrogation got them to say where the abductee was and that ''Wyld Empire'' was behind it.
  • Following the given directions and the vague signal of the one that Master Xintr has put a tracker on we've arrived at a big arena.
  • An unknown person in a dark suit addressed us, his voice was unnaturally powerful - I suspect it was somehow enhanced by something that he used the Force for. There was also a situation at the arena with a rancor and three innocent people.
  • I and Padawan Minoda Darkrider went after the arena master but he has managed to close the door behind him. After Master Muunen and Master Wolfe have defeated the Rancor, we found a different route to follow the mysterious person.
  • We quickly slashed through the iron bars of the gates that were previously used to keep the Rancor locked in and quickly have found a big freighter and three ''followers'' of the Wyld Empire. All three were armed with different kinds of vibroblades and it was quickly obvious that this trio was dangerous. The energy they radiated with was the opposite of a Jedi. It was anger and pure hatred mixed with rage.
  • At times I was overwhelmed by the strength of these individuals and they even managed to get some of us knocked on our backs to the sand at times, but eventually, they retreated.
  • Master Muunen did his best to take the Twi'lek individual alive and subdue her. However, the Twi'lek chose death instead of that. We recover its body and three of us Master Wolfe, I, and Padawan Darkrider left with the freighter and the abductee. Master Muunen took a speeder and distracted the upcoming reinforcements of this organization which gave us enough time to depart without much trouble.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: Confirmed:
Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

In my opinion whoever these people serving the Wyld empire are - that's not the last we're hearing about them. However, I think everyone did their best in trying to end most conflicts without casualties. The last one took her life by herself... Which was a devastating act to watch. The training and skills behind this ''empire'' show a disciplined training and mentality beyond my starting expectations.

My recommendations are as follows:
  • The group was very well aware of who we are, I suggest increasing our security and upgrading our radars to be ready for upcoming ships in case there are any. I think a lesson on what other sides of force users there are would be needed for padawans in the temple. But outside of that, I'd most importantly suggest interrogating the recovered abductee as quickly as possible about what he might know.
  • Maybe it's possible to retrieve any flight information or anything from the freighter we confiscated.
Last edited by Donan Healof on Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Minoda Darkrider
Lost One

Post by Minoda Darkrider »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Minoda Darkrider
Date(s): 411.30
  • Jedi Knight Serbithar Muunen
  • Jedi Knight Xintr Wolfe
  • Padawan Donan Healof
Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <Planet>
  • The son of a major Sullustan industrialist from Svivren, Fru Ribab, has become the latest in a string of major disappearances linked to the ‘Great Abduction’ of Wild Space systems. Available information lead us to believe that Tobb Rabib could be held on Karazak in Sujimis sector.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • A briefing was held in the Diplomacy Wing of the Rannon Praxeum via holo-call with Captain Krars Feap, security force attache for the Rabib family.
  • After a brief from the Captain and some strategizing we departed for Karazak where we met with Captain Krars Feap at the discussed rendezvous.
  • Upon arriving it was clear that we were in a hostile and potentially lawless environment.
  • Knights Muunen and Wolfe alongside Padawans Darkrider and Healof were able to find information about the abducted Sullistan from a group in a nearby cantina.
  • The information given to us by the group lead us to a nearby residential area and hanger where we were able to safely Tobb Ribab.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • The dispatched team with the help of Captain Krars Feap were able to recon a nearby cantina
  • Knight Muunen entered first, followed by Padawans Darkrider and Healof and later Knight Wolfe
  • Knight Muunen was able to strike a bargain with a small group of patrons who hinted at having knowledge of the abducted Sullustan
  • The team was then tasked with retrieving a speeder power coupling and some kind of fuel in exchange for the information.
  • Upon returning to make the deal with the group, the team was attacked. With one of them clearly gloating that they had enough time to set a trap.
  • The team was able to subdue the attackers and restrain them
  • Padawan Darkrider interrogated the leader of the group, which lead them to giving up the location of Tobb Rabib. They told us that they were a very small part of a larger organisation called 'The Wyld Empire'. The attackers being of no further use were set free as the objective would have been compromised if time was spent on arrests.
  • Following the information given, the team was lead to an arena complex where an unknown figure wearing black armor addressed us. The voice was unnaturally loud as if augmented somehow by the Force.
  • Inside the arena was a Rancor and three civilians, forcing the team to split in order to subdue the Rancor and go after the unknown man as he was fleeing.
  • The team was able to find a way to the other side of the arena by using a tunnel system. Leading to a residential area and eventually a hanger with a YT class freighter.
  • Upon entering the hanger, the team was confronted with three vibroblade wielding individuals and an overwhelming darkness in the air. Their aura was full of hate. Attempts were made to invade our minds.
  • The individuals attacked Knights Muunen, Wolfe and Padawans Darkrider and Healof indiscriminately. Their abilities were overwhelming, clearly augmented by the dark side of the Force.
  • After a hard fought battle, two of the attackers retreated leaving their wounded Twi'lek companion behind. Before the team was able to retrieve any information, the Twi'lek pulled a dagger stabbing herself whilst calling out for 'The Wyld Empire'.
  • Each of the team felt a large presence approaching, possibly reinforcements. Since discovering that Tobb Rabib was aboard the freighter, Knight Wolfe along with Padawans Darkrider and Healof boarded the ship and fled, leaving Knight Muunen to create a distraction and lead them away while he made his way back to his personal vessel.
  • Injuries sustained by the dispatched team were minimal.

Jedi Council Clearance
Information available to Council+ and mission attendees.
  • A declaration was made during the mission from the individuals we encountered who called themselves 'The Wyld Empire'. The declaration was that the Order had interfered in their affairs for too long and they would stop us.
Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential: Image
Summary and Actions

In my opinion..

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Brief the Jedi Council on Rannon personally on encounter with The Wyld Empire.
  • Following the threats made by members of The Wyld Empire, I believe we should increase security at the Rannon Praxeum.
  • Have Aces Department on high alert for any incoming danger.
  • Brief the younger students and hopefuls on temple security protocols in case of retaliation. With a possible refresher course for older students.
  • Debrief Tobb Rabib and find out all information we can on The Wyld Empire.
SPECIES: Kiffar
HOMEWORLD: Kiffex
INITIATED: 404.17 ABY
APPRENTICED: 405.08 ABY
MENTOR: Serbithar Muunen, Rhuacca
PADAWANS: Ilya Gampassa, Rhys Cardin
DEPARTMENT ROLES: Diplomat, General Technician, Sage
LANGUAGES: Basic, Kiffu, Huttese
Xintr Wolfe
Lost One

Re: 411.30 | Wyld Space Prelude Finale: Abductee Recovery

Post by Xintr Wolfe »

Name: Xintr wolfe
  • Padawan Donan Healof
  • Knight Serbithar Muunen
  • Knight Xintr Wolfe

Summary and Actions

In my opinion The summaries of padawans Healof and Darkrider are quite complete in reporting the transpired events.

I would amend the comment by Padaewan Healof regarding the tracking device I planted on one of the first group who ambushed us. The telemetry received from that tracker showed that the first group fled the planet almost immediately after our departure from the cantina, they did not appear to react to any call for reinforcements from the later group. These facts seem to imply that the first group were non-local mercenaries, and that the 'Wyld Empire' thus employ such groups.

I would also like to add some of my own conjectures for council consideration. While these are based on observed facts, they themselves are not.
  • First, the fact that this is the first case I have heard of where a single high profile target was abducted.
    • Possible reasons for this action could include the intent to draw attention, specifically the attention of the Jedi
  • Second, the members of the Wyld Empire were extremely vocal in expressing the name of their organization and allegiance to it.
One possible explanation for these oddities could be that this entire operation was intended as an announcement by the Wyld Empire of their presence in the galactic theatre. Given the nature of the action and the possible targeting of Jedi as audience for the display, there is a possibility that this group is prepared to begin a targeted assault on the Jedi. If so we must be prepared as hostile groups rarely intentionally announce their presence before they are fully prepared to take action.

My recommendations are as follows:
  • A thorough investigation of the Rabib family should be carried out to attempt to find the reasons they were specifically targeted.
  • We must redouble efforts for members of our order to be capable of handling violent altercations.
  • Given that this group has remained hidden and are now striking at the fringes of the galaxy, it is possible that they originate beyond the charted space lanes, in that case we should expand the number of Jedi capable of navigating hyperspace through the guidance of the Force.
\\ Name: Xintr Wolfe || Born: 383 || Arrived: 389.30 || Initiated: 390.10 //
..\\ Apprenticed: 391.25 || Mentor: Narael Undine || Knighted: 406.27 //
....\\ Padawan: Zyli Hiden //
......\\ Artisan: Master Artisan || Aces: Flight Leader || Diplomacy: Envoy //
........\\ Skin: Skin //
Serbithar Muunen
Lost One

Re: 411.30 | Wyld Space Prelude Finale: Abductee Recovery

Post by Serbithar Muunen »

Overview/Mission Name
Name: Serbithar Muunen
  • Padawan Donan Healof
  • Knight Serbithar Muunen
  • Knight Xintr Wolfe
Summary and Actions

As Master Wolfe stated previously, I cannot amend the above mentioned reports any further.

The only difference I can point out is that after the VIP has been secured I made it back to my ship, the Vanguard in order to split the forces in pursuit. I managed to catch their attention long enough until the VIP escaped to the nearest civilised system.

My ship has been damaged on several systems during pursuit. Due to a hyperdrive malfunction and being on the run on an alternate route (so the Wyld forces do not enter any other neutral system), I had to light skip from parsec to parsec until I made it back to Rannon.

The Vanguard is under heavy repairs after causing a small explosion that was put out shortly after.

My recommendations are as follows...
  • Debrief the VIP
  • Look for further connections between past and potential abductees
  • Investigate all approach and hyperspace vectors interlinked with the Karazak system
  • Warn nearby planets of the Wyld activities