426.02 | In search of Eli

The official channel for delivery mission reports to the Council, as well as an archive for past missions.

Moderators: Jedi Masters, Jedi Knights

Donan Healof
Jedi Knight

426.02 | In search of Eli

Post by Donan Healof »

In search of Eli
Name: Donan Healof
Date(s): 426.02
Members of the Jedi Order present:
  • Padawan Eli Tzineda
  • Padawan Donan Healof

Public Information
Publicly Available Information on the events
Level of Exposure: <Planet>
  • Padawan Healof was sent on a solo assignment by his mentor Kiara O'ren to pursue the rumours of a reptile gladiator in the planet of Cantonica, where he would dig his nose around in order to find this gladiator - to make sure if it's Eli or not.
  • After a series of events Padawan Donan Healof recovers his padawan brother and together they've escaped the planet, made their way back to Rannon.

Padawan Security Clearance
Information available to Padawans+
  • Padawan Eli Tzineda was hunting undercover, doing what he needs to in order to achieve his goals.
  • For some time, no message received Kiara from her padawan Barabel, the moment she got a hold of a straw that might lead her to him, she sent her other padawan to chase that hope.
  • In Cantonica, with a napkin that was used to protect a table from caf stains, now serving as a placeholder for coordinates - Donan searches for the contact.
  • He meets up with the man, an ex-jedi knight.
  • The hermit asked Donan for help in exchange of sharing information that he needed, he asked the padawan some help to turn in a local arms trader to the local forces.
  • Passing through the ground sensors, disabling the armed droid - they got to the arms trader and turned him in to the local forces.
  • Padawan Healof was given a different name - Nikkto, a local droid shop owner, that should know much more about the underground arena fights.
  • Failing to persuade the shop owner, he broke in through a vent on top of the shop, sliced into the shops systems but did not find any sort of video footage of Eli
  • He once again tried to go where he believes the illegal fight business is being ran, denied an entrance he waited some distance away, when he saw what he believed an important Zabrak female exit, following her he persuaded her to join the arenas as an ex-jedi himself by displaying some of the force abilities he was trained to use.
  • For cycles Donan would get into fights in the arena, in order to find Eli. As time went the fights were getting tougher and tougher - requiring the Padawan to give it his all and still barely win.
  • Up until one day he saw a hologram of padawan Eli Tzineda, he learned soon who was a known and a respected fighter, but no one has seen him for few years now.

Knight Security Clearance
Information available to Knights+
  • Padawan Healof persuaded the Zabrak female to give him a chance in fighting Eli in the arena, promising her victory and glory.
  • A few days after they've met with a human male - Tarith, who was the ''owner'' of Eli.
  • A statue sat on top of a small rock as a decoration - Donan would soon sense that it was no statue, but padawan Tzineda carbonited.
  • His frozen friend and Donan were led into an arena where Eli was suddenly unfrozen and charged primally at Donan with his claws out, there was no Eli behind those eyes, it felt like someone else.
  • Remembering the previous training of his mentor and Teynara, padawan Healof did his best to avoid striking Eli and at the same time not to get splintered in half himself.
  • Something was off, but the padawan could not find the source up until for a moment he witnessed something flashing in the tail of the padawan, a chip of some sort - making his guess that it might be the source that is bogging Eli's mind, he cut his tail off in half.
  • Indeed being a chip that controlled him - set him free and both padawans made their way to a shuttle that was being prepared for one of the criminal bosses, shooing the guards away they took the shuttle back to Rannon.

Council Clearance
Information available to Councilors+
  • Padawan Healof, I... I took a life that was unnecessary to take. The man who imprisoned Eli for all this time, tried to make his escape, but I sent a piece of a rib cage, of an animal that died in that arena as a makeshift dagger - right into the man's throat, killing him. Was not needed, but I felt like I could not let him live at that moment, I will take responsibility for this action.
  • It is also important to say that the arena fight was possibly filmed since there were so many spectators, it is possible the death of Tartih - the one I took out with the make-shift dagger, might come around to bite us.

Related Events
Links to either potential or confirmed related events/stories/missions
Potential:
  • None
Confirmed:
  • None

Summary and Actions
An opinion offered by the reportee and their recommended actions.
Shares with same clearance with the highest used section above

There should be investigations on what sort of technology was used to control padawan Tzineda. The underground crime syndicate of Cantonica should be reported to the local forces of the planet or something above that controls such things as G.R.I.D .